Acura TSX Sport Wagon Review
The 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon ranks 3 out of 8 Wagons. This ranking is based on our analysis of 19 published reviews and test drives of the Acura TSX Sport Wagon, and our analysis of reliability and safety data.
The 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon wins reviewers over with its combination of utility, sporty performance and high-tech interior features.
The 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon is powered by a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that the EPA says gets 22/30 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. A five-speed automatic is the only available transmission, and the TSX Sport Wagon is only available in front wheel drive. Reviewers say that the powertrain is peppy, with plenty of power for most situations. Reviewers also say the TSX Sport Wagon has handling that's a little sporty, especially for a wagon. They report that it's equally at home negotiating parking lots and running down twisty back roads.
The 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon seats five. Leather upholstery is standard. Reviewers say the front seats are comfortable, but that the back seat is cramped. Standard features on the 2013 TSX Sport Wagon include Bluetooth with music streaming, a USB port and satellite radio. The TSX Sport Wagon has a good amount of cargo space for the class and reviewers appreciate handy features, like an underfloor storage area, that they say increase the TSX's practicality.
- "If the idea of a sporty, practical, affordable luxury car seems like one big oxymoron, that may be because you have yet to meet the 2013 Acura TSX. In fact, a big part of the compact TSX lineup's appeal is that this one model seems to check so many important boxes." -- Edmunds
- "TSX Sport Wagon benefits from a perky engine, solid handling, and terrific cargo room. … The standard wagon model has just about everything else you could want in an upscale wagon at a very aggressive price. If a Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen is too mundane and the Audi Allroad too pricey, the Acura TSX Sport Wagon is a fine choice." -- Consumer Guide
- "What a nice little wagon." -- AutoWeek (2011)
- "I would give the wagon five stars for its solid build, overall quality, and easy handling. It would work in an upscale neighborhood where the kids are off to college and dad and mom really don’t want an SUV or crossover vehicle like the ones that populate every other driveway on the block." -- MarketWatch (2011)
Other Wagons to Consider
The Acura TSX Sport Wagon is only available with front-wheel drive. If you need all-wheel drive, consider the Subaru Outback, which also has plenty of cargo space. You can also choose optional features on the Outback that make it almost as high-tech as the TSX Sport Wagon.
For standard all-wheel drive from a luxury brand, consider the 2013 Audi Allroad. Its cabin is more upscale than the TSX Sport Wagon's, but the TSX Sport Wagon has more cargo space.
Details: 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon
Based on the Acura TSX sedan, the Acura TSX Sport Wagon was introduced in 2011, and changes for 2013 are minimal. The TSX Sport Wagon has a four-cylinder engine, five-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. The TSX Sport Wagon comes in one trim. The Technology package is the only option package.
Next Steps: Acura TSX Sport Wagon
Get the U.S. News Best Price for the Acura TSX Sport Wagon
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon
- See Wagons rankings