2010 Aston Martin Vantage
- Used Aston Martin Vantage
2010 Aston Martin Vantage Review
The 2010 Aston Martin Vantage combines aesthetic perfection with superior performance engineering. It may not be the fastest or most powerful exotic sports car, but it’s a superb handler and a wonderful piece of art to behold. "Those who think a Bentley Continental too mundane and a Lamborghini Gallardo too ostentatious might find the Aston Martin Vantage an ideal choice," writes Consumer Guide.
Borrowing its name from the 1970’s-era Vantage, the 2010 model is a lesson in automotive accomplishment. In fact, few exotic sports cars come close to matching the 2010 Aston Martin Vantage's unique balance of distinguished handling, drop-dead gorgeous looks and everyday practicality (its trunk is rather large for an exotic sports car).
The 2010 Aston Martin Vantage's design isn’t revolutionary and it doesn’t break any performance records, but taken as a whole it provides unparalleled levels of satisfaction. "[A]t an estimated price of $120,000 for the coupe, it carries a balance of gorgeous design, hand-built charisma, and outright performance that is tough to beat," writes Car and Driver. Adding to the allure of the 2010 Vantage is Aston Martin's exotic aura -- especially in the United States, where the automaker's vehicles are still rare.
Other Sports Cars to Consider
If you’re in the market for an exotic sports car, be sure to test drive the similarly-priced 2010 Audi R8. It's not as exotic or elegant as the 2010 Aston Martin Vantage, but it's certainly as eye-catching. Some might even argue that it looks more menacing. While the R8 4.2 features a 420-horsepower V8 engine, the R8 5.2 packs a mean punch with its 525-horsepower V10. Both models have a higher top speed and accelerate from 0 to 60 much quicker than the 2010 Aston Martin Vantage.
The 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo also makes a great choice -- especially in terms of performance. It features a 480-horsepower six-cylinder engine, has a top speed of 193 mph and can blast from 0 to 60 in just 3.4 seconds. However, car shoppers may be turned off by its not-so-exotic pedegree.
Details: 2010 Aston Martin Vantage
Introduced in 2005, the Aston Martin Vantage is still in its first generation of production. It carries into the 2010 model year unchanged and is available in both coupe and convertible body styles
- "Besides its exclusivity, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage roadster offers precise handling dynamics that make you feel like a hero when you're carving through mountain roads, luxury accommodations that allow you to drive in a relaxed and confident manner through busy traffic, and a sensuous shape that begs you to caress its tapering flanks." -- Automobile Magazine
- "Though other sports cars costing considerably less money can match or better the Vantage's straight-line performance, none, with the exception of the Porsche 911 and Audi R8, can provide such an enjoyable and exotic driving experience overall." -- Edmunds
- "At $110,000, it is -- in this class -- a bargain. Add the allure of the Aston name and we wouldn't be surprised if the British maker achieves its admittedly aggressive sales goals." -- BusinessWeek
Next Steps: Aston Martin Vantage
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Aston Martin Vantage for sale (95 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Aston Martin Vantage
- See Exotic Sports Cars rankings