2015 Audi A4 Review
Reviewers say that the 2015 Audi A4 is a favorite in its class because of its handsome interior, sporty handling and comfortable ride.
The 2015 Audi A4's turbocharged four-cylinder engine produces lively acceleration, critics say. An automatic transmission and front-wheel drive are standard in the A4. A six-speed manual transmission and all-wheel drive are optional. A supercharged V6 engine comes in the performance-oriented S4. The base 2015 A4 gets an EPA-estimated 24/32 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. Test drivers report that unlike some sport sedan rivals, the A4 delivers both athletic handling and a smooth ride.
Reviewers love the 2015 Audi A4's cabin for its stylish design and premium materials. They find the interior spacious, but the trunk could be bigger. Standard features in the 2015 A4 include leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, a power sunroof, a 10-speaker audio system, an iPod connector, Bluetooth phone connectivity, satellite radio and Audi’s MMI infotainment system, which has a 6.5-inch color screen and a centrally mounted dial to control many audio and climate settings. Available features include heated front seats, a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, Bluetooth audio streaming, a 14-speaker Bang & Olufsen audio system and Audi’s MMI navigation system with Audi Connect, which provides wireless Internet access through a cellular data connection. Some auto writers think the MMI system complicates simple audio and climate adjustments, but others report that it’s user friendly.
- "For those seeking luxury, it has a plush interior and a comfortable ride; for tech-focused customers, it offers the latest connectivity and safety technologies; and for enthusiasts, it boasts well-tuned steering and tight handling, though the truly performance-minded will want to check out the more powerful S4 model." -- Left Lane News
- "If you're seeking a car that regularly qualifies as one of the best luxury car buys year after year, Audi's A4 and S4 performance sedans for 2015 won't disappoint." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "There are plenty of choices for small luxury sedans, but the 2015 Audi A4's sophisticated blend of attributes makes it hard to beat." -- Edmunds
- "The seats are comfortable, the performance is exhilarating and all of the technology really does come into play and make you feel like you could drive on and on." -- Road and Track (2013)
Audi A4 Pictures & Videos
Other Cars to Consider
The redesigned Mercedes-Benz C300 sedan has an elegant interior and a composed ride, according to automotive journalists. The C300 has better fuel economy estimates than the A4 when equipped with all-wheel drive, and critics write that its turbocharged four-cylinder engine is quite lively.
Auto writers say that outstanding handling and strong acceleration make the BMW 328i one of the most enjoyable cars to drive in the class. Like the A4, the 328i gets very good fuel economy and reviewers are pleased with its roomy back seat.
Details: 2015 Audi A4
The 2015 Audi A4 is a five-seat sedan that comes in Premium, Premium Plus and Prestige trims, while the high-performance Audi S4 is offered in Premium Plus and Prestige trims. A4 models come standard with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and front-wheel drive. Audi’s Quattro all-wheel drive, a six-speed manual transmission and an eight-speed automatic are also available. The A4 hasn’t been fully redesigned since 2009, and since it sees no major changes for 2015, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2009 through 2015 model years.
Next Steps: Audi A4
- View the best prices for the 2015 Audi A4
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Audi A4
- Search used Audi A4 for sale (6,458 listings)
- See Upscale Small Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals