2013 Audi Allroad Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
AIR BAGSRecall Date: 10/23/2014
- Consequence: If the front air bags do not deploy in the event of a secondary impact to the front of the vehicle, there is an increased risk of occupant injury.
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V667000
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 101938
- Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Audi A4 and S4 vehicles manufactured February 16, 2012, to October 21, 2014, and 2013-2015 Audi Allroad vehicles manufactured March 12, 2012, to October 21, 2014. Due to an improper algorithm in the air bag control module, if a crash necessitates deployment of the side air bags, a second impact to the front of the vehicle may not command the front air bags to also deploy.
- Remedy: Volkswagen will notify owners, and Audi dealers will update the air bag control unit software, free of charge. The recall began on November 14, 2014. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-822-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 69K5.
- Dates of Manufacture MAR 11, 2012 to OCT 20, 2014
- Manufacturer Recall Number: 69K5
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
Note that warranty coverage that came with the vehicle when it was new may not transfer to subsequent owners. Check with the manufacturer to see if a warranty may still apply.
Next Steps: 2013 Audi Allroad