Don't overpay. Use the U.S. News Best Price Program to find the best local prices on the Z4. Our prices beat the national average 86% of the time. Learn More »
BMW Z4 Interior
According to auto writers, the 2015 BMW Z4 has an attractive interior with solid build quality and high-end materials, which is typical for the class. Test drivers say the Z4 offers generous passenger space for a roadster. They also appreciate its versatile power hardtop, which gives you the fun of a convertible and the quietness of a coupe.
- "The interior is clean and driver-focused, with a simple two-gauge instrument panel and high-quality wood and chrome trim." -- Left Lane News
- "Inside the 2015 BMW Z4, you're greeted by a sleek dashboard, crisp analog gauges and consistently high-quality materials. It's an undeniably upscale environment." -- Edmunds
- "The materials inside are upscale, base models offering convincing leatherette on the seats, and higher trim models offering genuine leather." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "The Z4's classy interior uses premium materials and features fine craftsmanship." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
The 2015 BMW Z4 seats two and comes standard with leatherette upholstery and eight-way power-adjustable seats. Available features include leather upholstery, heated seats, a heated steering wheel and 10-way power-adjustable sport seats. Test drivers say the Z4 offers great all-around visibility and plenty of head- and legroom for taller drivers, which is impressive for this class. Some automotive journalists recommend upgrading to the available sport seats because they do a better job holding you in place during cornering.
- "Unless you plan to avoid corners at all costs, you'll want the M seats' exemplary adjustable side bolsters, though the sDrive35i's standard seats do include power side bolsters of their own." -- AutoTrader
- "Legroom is typically at a premium in cars of this type, but the Z4 easily accommodates folks with longer inseams. Visibility is excellent even with the top up, thanks to large rear quarter windows that eliminate the blind spots typical in most roadsters." -- Edmunds
- "The 2015 BMW Z4 goes against the grain of two-seat roadsters in one important way: It's roomy inside. In addition to excellent headroom, the Z4 offers good legroom, even for tall drivers." -- Kelley Blue Book
Standard features in the 2015 BMW Z4 include dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, USB and auxiliary ports and HD Radio. Available features include satellite radio, an upgraded sound system, smartphone app integration (BMW Apps), navigation and front and rear parking sensors.
Automotive journalists like the Z4’s highly legible gauges, simple climate controls and power hardtop roof, which allows you to enjoy both the top-down fun of a convertible and the solid feel and quiet ride of a coupe.
- "The folding hardtop on the 2015 BMW Z4 essentially gives you two cars in one. On sunny days, you have a fun drop-top roadster. On rainy ones, you have the buttoned down and quiet drive associated with a coupe." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Moreover, its power-folding hardtop is an engineering marvel, and it adds a pleasing dose of security compared to soft-top rivals." -- Edmunds
- "The gauges are typical BMW: easy to read and very driver-oriented. The rest of the controls are a mixed bag, with the climate setup being fairly straightforward." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
The 2015 BMW Z4 has 8 cubic feet of trunk space with the top up, which is fairly good for a sports car. Some critics note that trunk space is also decent with the top down, which is unusual for a hardtop convertible. The Z4 has a trunk pass-through for long, narrow items and a storage compartment behind the seats, which test drivers say is large enough for a small bag.
- "With the roof raised, the trunk provides a generous 8 cubic feet of space. You'll lose some space when you lower the two-piece hardtop, but a fair amount remains, which is more than you can say for some other hardtop convertibles." -- Edmunds
- "There's a handy storage compartment behind the seats big enough for a purse or small bag, and a pass-through to the trunk allows larger items like a golf bag." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "The trunk is surprisingly spacious for a 2-seat sports car, and it shrinks only slightly with the top down." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
Next Steps: BMW Z4
- View the best prices for the 2015 BMW Z4
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 BMW Z4
- Search used BMW Z4 for sale (884 listings)
- See Luxury Sports Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals