Chevrolet Corvette Interior
Reviewers are impressed with the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette's interior materials and design. They say that the materials are premium and like that the driver-oriented dashboard gives the Corvette a sporty, cozy feel. The Corvette has a lot of luggage space for a luxury sports car, and test drivers like its supportive bucket seats and easy-to-use infotainment controls.
- "In our interior evaluation, we loved the cockpitlike feel of this Corvette. The door panel and central controls seem to wrap around the driver, creating an intimate sports-car atmosphere that was largely missing from the previous car. The vastly better seats are supportive in all scenarios, and either of the two available Bose stereos will keep the tunes cranking. This is a pretty cool place to spend some time." -- AutoTrader
- "It used to be that the Corvette's interior was something drivers tolerated so they could enjoy the car's performance. Now, it's a primary selling point." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Soft-touch materials abound, and premium trimmings such as Nappa leather, micro-suede, aluminum and carbon fiber can be spec'd as options." -- Left Lane News
Chevrolet Corvette Pictures
The 2015 Corvette seats two on standard leather bucket seats. Climate-controlled front seats and power-adjustable front seats are optional, as are Competition Sport bucket seats with added bolstering to better hold you in place through turns. Test drivers agree that the standard bucket seats offer plenty of side support and that the Competition Sport seats do an incredible job of holding you steady during hard cornering. A few journalists write that taller drivers may not have sufficient space, however. Forward visibility is fine, but rear visibility is limited by the car's roof pillars, reviewers say.
- "We do like the seats, which provide firm, well-shaped support in all driving scenarios -- particularly with the optional power side bolsters. The available sport seats add even more lateral snugness." -- Edmunds
- "Taller folks may wish for more legroom, but regardless of size, both the driver and - more so - the passenger will find that the wide center console limits side-to-side knee room. Visibility is okay to the front and sides, but anything back much past your shoulders gets at least partially hidden by seat headrests, roof pillars, or the tall tail. There are small rear quarter windows that help, but the view back is still quite restricted." -- Consumer Guide (2014)
- "The base touring buckets are comparable to those in Corvette competitors such as Porsche's 911 Carrera, with firm padding, a low driving position and yes, at last, comfortable and functional side bolstering." -- AutoWeek (2014)
Chevrolet Corvette coupe models have a removable roof panel and convertibles have a power-operated soft top. For the first time ever, the Corvette Z06 is available in either the removable-roof coupe or convertible body styles. Standard features on the base 2015 Corvette include a nine-speaker Bose audio system, satellite radio, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start, a rearview camera, OnStar with 4G LTE and integrated Wi-Fi hot spot and Chevy's MyLink infotainment system with an 8-inch touch screen. Optional features include navigation, a 10-speaker Bose audio system, a head-up display and a new-for-2015 Performance Data Recorder, which you can use to record video and collect performance information that could be useful if you plan to do any track driving with your Corvette.
Reviewers think that the 2015 Corvette's tech features are easy to use and appreciate that the gauges are customizable. A few critics think that MyLink is sometimes slow to respond to certain inputs. On the other hand, they note that the voice commands for the hands-free phone system make using it easy.
- "Dashboard knobs and steering wheel buttons give users alternate ways to control MyLink, and there's also a voice recognition system for hands-free calls, destination entering, song selection and more. Its 'natural language' functioning can recognize a staggering number of phrases - effectively eliminating the need for the clunky and cumbersome memorized commands." -- Left Lane News
- "The standard 8-inch touchscreen display utilizes Chevrolet's latest MyLink electronics interface, which includes smartphone integration for useful apps like Pandora and Stitcher. There's also a cool 8-inch customizable display in the gauge cluster that has a different layout for each drive mode you select. Both are valuable additions that make the 'Vette feel thoroughly up to date, although the center touchscreen can occasionally be slow to respond and/or prone to glitches." -- Edmunds
- "The gauge cluster is dominated by an eight-inch screen flanked by analog speedometer, oil temperature and gas gauges. That reconfigurable display is crisp and legible even with polarized sunglasses on." -- Autoblog (2014)
- "An instrument cluster to make Nintendo jealous, an eight-inch central touch screen, and a sensible mix of control knobs and buttons reside on the action side of a vertical partition." -- Car and Driver (2014)
The Chevrolet Corvette coupe has 15 cubic feet of luggage space, which is impressive for a sports car. The convertible has 10 cubic feet, which is good for a convertible. Test drivers agree that the 2015 Corvette has lots of cargo space as far as sports cars go, regardless of the body style you choose.
- "Corvette owners have long enjoyed the coupe's generous hatchback storage, and that tradition continues with the coupe's 15-cubic-foot cargo area, which offers plenty of room for luggage, groceries, golf bags and what have you. As for the convertible's conventional trunk, it's pretty generous by drop-top standards, checking in at 10 cubic feet." -- Edmunds
- "Details include two power USB ports in the center console and excellent cargo space under the coupe's rear hatch; even the convertible sports a big and usable trunk." -- Kelley Blue Book
Next Steps: Chevrolet Corvette
- View the best prices for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette
- Search used Chevrolet Corvette for sale (5,834 listings)
- See Luxury Sports Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals