Chevrolet Cruze Interior
According to test drivers, the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze is quiet and has an attractive cabin. The Cruze features some hard plastics, which some reviewers dislike, especially in the more expensive Cruze Diesel, but others don't mind, saying they're nicely textured.
- "The Cruze's cabin has a classy two-tone color scheme and looks more upscale than many of its competitors. That said, there are still a lot of hard plastic surfaces, and they're particularly noticeable in the pricey Cruze Diesel." -- Edmunds
- "Material quality is impressive." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Though few soft touch materials can be found, those on offer are generally nicely grained and finished in a low sheen style. One exception is the rear door upper panels, which are clearly a lower grade plastic than that used up front." -- Left Lane News (2014)
Chevrolet Cruze Pictures
The Cruze seats five, and features such as leather upholstery, a power-adjustable driver seat and heated front seats are available. Some reviewers say the Cruze's front seats are spacious and supportive, though others say they're a bit too narrow. According to some critics, there is sufficient rear-seat space, though others mention that taller passengers may not be very comfortable in the back seat, and that rivals like the Honda Civic have more rear-seat space.
- "The Cruze is commendable when it comes to seat comfort. Front legroom is excellent, while the rear bench seat is comfortable for two adults, provided the front seats are not fully extended." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Larger drivers will probably find the Cruze's front seats a bit narrow, but they're supportive and comfortable, and they offer plenty of adjustment. A low bottom cushion for the backseat diminishes comfort for longer-limbed riders, as it doesn't give enough thigh support. The Cruze's rear seat legroom is only average for the segment; you'll find more space in the Civic and Jetta." -- Edmunds
- "It's also one of the quietest vehicles in its class." -- Consumer Guide
Standard features in the 2015 Cruze include a six-speaker audio system, a USB port, Bluetooth, and OnStar with 4G LTE and a built-in Wi-Fi hot spot (subscription required). Major options include a rearview camera, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, a nine-speaker Pioneer audio system, a power sunroof, cruise control, navigation and Chevy's voice-controlled MyLink infotainment system with a 7-inch touch screen and Siri Eyes Free for compatible iPhone users.
Test drivers remark that the Chevrolet Cruze's gauges are easy to read and its audio and climate controls are user-friendly. They say that MyLink's menus are intuitive and the voice controls are helpful, but sometimes the system can be slow to respond.
- "Controls for functions such as audio and climate are easy to see, reach and use." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "We're also ambivalent about the available MyLink touchscreen interface. We like its simple and straightforward menus, useful voice command functionality and smartphone app capabilities, but the occasional slow or missed responses to inputs can be frustrating." -- Edmunds
- "Large, clear gauges are easy to see and read. Most minor controls are well located and clearly marked." -- Consumer Guide (2014)
The 2015 Cruze has 15 cubic feet of trunk space, which is outstanding for the class. Diesel models have 13.3 cubic feet of trunk space, which is still on par for the class. Test drivers are impressed with the amount of trunk space the Cruze offers. They report that small-item cabin storage is good, but not especially impressive, for the class.
- "Considerably above average, however, is the Cruze's large trunk, which measures an impressive 15.0 cubic feet on all but the diesel, whose capacity is a still ample 13.3 cubic feet." -- Edmunds
- "Interior small-item storage is good, but not exceptional. The console has two large cupholders, two small open bins and a small, but deep, covered compartment under the sliding armrest." -- Consumer Guide (2014)
Research Prices: 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Over 50,000 car shoppers have purchased a car through the U.S. News Best Price Program. Our pricing beat the national average 86% of the time with shoppers receiving average savings of $3,221 off MSRP across vehicles. See what others paid for the Chevrolet Cruze and get upfront pricing to make sure you don't overpay. Learn More »
Next Steps: Chevrolet Cruze
- View the best prices for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze
- Search used Chevrolet Cruze for sale (19,477 listings)
- See Affordable Compact Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals