2010 Chevrolet Silverado HD Interior
This interior review was written when the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado HD was new.
Reviewers are pleasantly surprised with the interior of the Chevrolet Silverado HD. Not only do they report top-notch construction and materials, but there are high-tech features available and comfortable seats.
- "Cabin materials and assembly are worthy of some cars. Even the basic Work Truck trim has a quality look and feel, despite abundant hard plastic." -- Consumer Guide
Most reviewers say the Silverado HD trucks have comfortable seats.
- "Ample adult room. Bucket and bench seats are both comfortable, but don't provide much side support." -- Consumer Guide
- "Comfortable seats" -- Edmunds
- "A rear seat large enough for three adults sits low enough to make ingress possible without pole-vaulting into the seat" -- Orlando Sentinel
Chevy Silverado HD buyers can choose to equip the interior of their trucks with a number of high-tech and comfort features. A rearview camera, Bluetooth and satellite traffic information were added in 2009, and a USB port is new for 2010. Navigation, satellite radio and a rear-seat entertainment system are also available.
- "Clear, legible gauges, but wiper switch still on turn-signal stalk, which some testers dislike. Pure Pickup interior puts audio and climate controls high on dashboard. Luxury version mounts them lower, but still within easy reach." -- Consumer Guide
Even though the Silverado HD trucks can haul plenty of cargo in their beds, the interior gives buyers plenty of space to stash items as well. In extended and crew cabs, the rear seats fold out of the way for extra storage, and all models have dual glove boxes and available center consoles.
- "Regular cab competitive with Ford and Dodge for behind-seat room. Extendeds and crews match or beat most rivals for in-cab cargo space, and the exclusive split flip-up seat allows carrying bulky items and one or two rear passengers." -- Consumer Guide
- "And if you need that room to carry cargo instead of people, the split seat folds up, leaving plenty of room for groceries or luggage." -- Orlando Sentinel