Chrysler 300 Review
The 2015 Chrysler 300 ranks 8 out of 11 Affordable Large Cars. This ranking is based on our analysis of published reviews and test drives of the Chrysler 300, as well as reliability and safety data.
The 2015 Chrysler 300 has one of the nicest interiors in the class, according to auto writers, and they also like its abundant power and smooth, quiet ride.
The 2015 Chrysler 300 comes with a V6 engine that critics think delivers quick acceleration. An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard, and reviewers note that it makes good use of the 300’s power. A V8 engine is available, and auto writers find it to be brimming with power. The base 2015 Chrysler 300 gets an EPA-estimated 19/31 mpg city/highway, which is typical for a V6-powered car in the class. Most auto writers think the Chrysler 300 has very composed handling for such a large sedan, though a few comment that the 300 is tuned more for comfort than agility. Test drivers note that the 300 has properly weighted steering and a quiet, comfortable ride.
Critics report that the 2015 Chrysler 300 has a stylish, well-appointed interior. Most find the front and rear seats comfortable, though some think they don’t offer enough side support. Trunk space is on par for the class. The 2015 300 comes standard with dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, a USB port, a six-speaker audio system and Chrysler’s Uconnect infotainment system with an 8.4-inch touch-screen display. Available features include a rearview camera, navigation, front and rear parking sensors, HD Radio, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring and three premium audio system options. Auto journalists are impressed with the Uconnect infotainment system and say it is pleasingly easy to use.
- "The 2015 Chrysler 300's attention-grabbing styling, elegant interior and composed road manners convey an overall classiness that rivals other large sedans." -- Cars.com
- "The Chrysler 300 is unique. In a market increasingly subdivided to satisfy every possible need, the machines themselves can actually get harder to differentiate. ‘Unique’ is one of the highest compliments we can pay. Long live the 300." -- AutoWeek
- "This redesigned, third-generation model looks more distinguished inside and out. It now plays better with your gadgets. It offers enhanced safety features and there's now one transmission across the board. But otherwise, the 2015 Chrysler 300 carries on as before with a classic combination of V6 and V8 power, rear-wheel drive and a full-size sedan footprint. And that's not a bad thing. This big American sedan still manages that rare feat of making you feel like a million bucks, minus the millionaire stress." -- Edmunds
- "Only slightly new but certainly improved, the 2015 Chrysler 300 remains a top contender in the full-size sedan segment." -- Left Lane News
Chrysler 300 Pictures & Videos
Other Cars to Consider
Auto critics say the Chevrolet Impala has a strong V6 engine option and a well-made interior. It has spacious front and rear seats, test drivers write, and it has a larger trunk than the 300.
The Buick LaCrosse is one of the most fuel-efficient cars in the class with its available eAssist powertrain. Test drivers think the LaCrosse remains comfortable during long drives and has controlled handling.
Details: 2015 Chrysler 300
The 2015 Chrysler 300 seats five and comes standard with rear-wheel drive, and all-wheel drive is available. A 3.6-liter V6 engine and eight-speed automatic transmission are standard, and a 5.7-liter V8 engine is available. The 2015 300 comes in four trim levels: 300 Limited, 300S, 300C and 300C Platinum. The 2015 Chrysler 300 was last redesigned for the 2011 model year and receives refreshed interior and exterior styling for the 2015 model year. As a result, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2011 through 2015 model years.
Next Steps: Chrysler 300
- View the best prices for the 2015 Chrysler 300
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Chrysler 300
- Search used Chrysler 300 for sale (10,691 listings)
- See Affordable Large Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals