Chrysler Town & Country Review
The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country ranks 3 out of 7 Minivans. This ranking is based on our analysis of published reviews and test drives of the Chrysler Town & Country, as well as reliability and safety data.
The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country has an adjustable seating system and lots of family-friendly standard features, reviewers say, but some competitors deliver a smoother ride.
The V6 engine in the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country has abundant power for transporting a full load of passengers, according to auto journalists, but some find that under hard acceleration the V6 is noisier than its competitors'. Fuel economy is a little low for the class, with the Town & Country earning an EPA-estimated 17/25 mpg city/highway. Most test drivers think that the Town & Country has precise steering and composed handling, but some write that it doesn’t ride as comfortably over rough roads as its competitors.
Critics report the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country's interior is both stylishly designed and composed mostly of high-end materials. They also find the second-row Stow 'n Go seats have an awkward seating position, but say the fold-flat design makes expanding the cargo area very easy. Auto journalists like the lengthy list of standard features in the Town & Country, many of which should appeal to families. The 2015 Town & Country comes standard with leather upholstery, a rearview camera, a second-row video screen, a DVD player, a 6.5-inch touch screen, satellite radio, a six-speaker audio system, two USB ports, a power liftgate and dual power-sliding rear doors. Available features include a nine-speaker audio system, a Blu-ray player, a third-row video screen, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert and rear parking sensors.
- "One of the longest-running models in the minivan segment, Chrysler's Town & Country offers a long list of standard luxury features in addition to a capacious, versatile and innovative interior." -- Left Lane News
- "If you want the easy passenger loading and interior roominess that are inherent in a minivan along with plenty of creature comforts that will make trips more enjoyable for Mom, Dad and the kids, there's a lot to like about the 2015 Town & Country minivan." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "With its comprehensive equipment and nifty Stow 'n Go seats, the 2014 Chrysler Town & Country looks great on paper, but rival minivans are fundamentally more refined." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "Chrysler pitches Town & Country as an upscale alternative to the more mainstream Dodge Grand Caravan. It absolutely succeeds in that mission. It's quiet, rides smoothly, and boasts an interior that's notably nicer than the Caravan. Add to all this the convenience of its Stow 'n Go seating, and you have a minivan that strikes a great balance between luxury and versatility." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
Chrysler Town & Country Pictures & Videos
Other Minivans to Consider
The Toyota Sienna has one of the most spacious cargo areas of any minivan, and critics appreciate its powerful V6 engine and soft, comfortable ride. The Sienna is also one of the only minivans on the market available with all-wheel drive.
The Honda Odyssey gets better fuel economy than the Town & Country, and test drivers say it handles remarkably well for a minivan. Reviewers also like its exceptional interior build quality and spacious third row.
Details: 2015 Chrysler Town & Country
The 2015 Chrysler Town & Country seats seven people in three rows and is available in six trims: LX, Touring, S, Touring-L, Limited and Limited Platinum. All Town & Country models come with a 3.6-liter V6 engine, a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive. The Chrysler Town & Country’s last full redesign was in 2008, and since it sees only a few changes this year, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2008 through 2015 model years.
Next Steps: Chrysler Town & Country
- View the best prices for the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country
- Search used Chrysler Town & Country for sale (13,473 listings)
- See Minivans rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals