FIAT 500L Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONRecall Date: 03/03/2014
- Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles manufactured April 5, 2013, through January 22, 2014. In certain temperatures, moving the transmission shift lever may have a delayed effect or no effect on selecting a transmission gear.
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 18092
- Consequence: If there is no effect, the vehicle might not shift out of the Park position. If there is a delayed effect, the vehicle may move in an unintended or unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Remedy: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shifter module or update the shifter software, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in April 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P06.
- Dates of Manufacture APR 04, 2013 to JAN 21, 2014
- Manufacturer Recall Number: P06
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V103000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
The 2014 Fiat 500L comes with four-year/50,000-mile basic and powertrain warranties.