2008 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- Used Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
2008 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Review
The exotic 612 Scaglietti is not only a mind-blowing, high-performance machine, but it's luxurious too. That rare combination puts it at the top of its class.
Introduced in 2005, the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti is a unique four-passenger exotic sports car that's designed to go fast, look good, and feel luxurious. Reviewers find that it lives up to that promise -- offering extraordinary performance abilities and elegant styling that's matched by few. Motor Trend comments, "Is this the perfect Grand Tourer? No such thing, really, but it's close."
The 2008 Scaglietti features a 540-horsepower V12 engine and is only available in one trim. In addition to its standard level of opulence, it's also highly customizable. The "Carrozzerie Scaglietti" program allows for consumers to personalize their cars with a variety of performance, design, and equipment enhancements -- so long as the end result conforms to relevant motor-vehicle regulations.
- "After a long, wonderful tour of the Columbia River Basin, we came away with the firm impression that this is the best darn four-seat car on the road in terms of performance and handling ... and smiles per mile." -- MarketWatch
- "In effect, the Scaglietti is one of the most beautiful modern Ferraris. It has the soul of a sporty berlinetta along with the dimensions and design of a luxurious, surprisingly roomy Grand Tourer, all clad in a sensuous form." -- AutoMiddleEast.com
- "The Ferrari 612 Scaglietti has all the performance expected of an exotic car. It costs plenty, and even if you have the required dollars, there waiting list is at least a year before you could take delivery. Still, there are very few cars that are capable of carrying four passengers at a top speed of nearly 200 mph. There's also an array of custom options buyers can choose so they can make this vehicle uniquely their own, not to mention the prestige of the prancing horse emblem." -- Consumer Guide
- "The Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG is half the cost and boasts more techno-wizardry, while the Continental GT (also less expensive) offers a more sumptuous cabin. But the purchase of such cars usually involves more than just logic. In terms of passion and driver involvement, this four-seat Ferrari has no equal." -- Edmunds
- "Yes, Aston Martins, Bentleys and even Mercedes-Benzes may provide breathtaking styling, sumptuous interiors and cosseting rides, and two out of three actually provide more horsepower. You can also purchase any of the three, plus a six-figure sports car like a V8 Vantage, an M6 or a 911 to boot for the price of a base 612, but it's the Ferrari that delivers the interactivity that these others can't. For the Grand Touring car that truly does it all, there's only one -- the 612 Scaglietti." -- Automobile.com
Next Steps: Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Ferrari 612 Scaglietti for sale (19 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- See Exotic Sports Cars rankings