2009 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- Used Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
2009 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti Review
This review was written when the 2009 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti was new.
The 612 Scaglietti is a one-of-a-kind high-performance four-seater that cuts no corners when it comes to luxury.
Introduced in 2005 as the successor to the Ferrari 456, the Scaglietti earns praise for its powerful performance attributes and luxurious accommodations. In fact, test drivers for MarketWatch report: "After a long, wonderful tour of the Columbia River Basin, we came away with the firm impression that this is the best darn four-seat car on the road in terms of performance and handling ... and smiles per mile." Still, the Scaglietti isn't perfect. While reviewers report that it drops jaws, many concede that it still doesn't look as hot as they'd like.
If you're in the market for a wildly styled exotic sports car, consider the Lamborghini Murcielago -- which features a removable targa top and scissor doors, among other attention-grabbing exterior features.
The 2009 Scaglietti is a carry-over from the previous model year.
- "Is this the perfect Grand Tourer? No such thing, really, but it's close." -- Motor Trend
- "V12 Ferrari Grand Tourers are about as exclusive as they come, with the 612 Scaglietti offering a phenomenal driving experience, plus "two-plus-two" practicality, for those who can afford its phenomenal running costs." -- Fifth Gear
- "It has the soul of a sporty berlinetta along with the dimensions and design of a luxurious, surprisingly roomy Grand Tourer, all clad in a sensuous form." -- AutoMiddleEast.com
- "If the average $25,000 family sedan bores you, and you have an extra $290,000 or so, the 612 Scaglietti is worth a look. ... And with a base price of approximately $312,000, the 612 costs less than 12 Honda Odysseys." -- Edmunds