2009 HUMMER H2 SUT
- For SaleHUMMER H2 SUT
2009 HUMMER H2 SUT Interior
This interior review was created when the car was new. Some links may no longer point to an active page.
The interior of the H2 SUT was updated for 2009 and most reviewers say the results bring the interior in line with the SUT's price tag. The problem is that the interior doesn't match the H2 SUT's vast exterior dimensions.
- "The 2009 H2 SUT features an upscale cabin with soft-touch surfaces and solid build quality. But despite its massive exterior dimensions, the H2 SUT's rear leg- and headroom can be tight." -- Edmunds
HUMMER H2 SUT Pictures
Given the size of the H2, the seating is not as roomy as might be expected. That doesn't mean the seats are uncomfortable - it just means that space is more limited than one would expect. Though the H2 SUT is designed to fit five, most reviewers say only four adults will be comfortable. The second-row bench is less comfortable than the first row of seats.
- "There is barely enough front legroom." -- Automobile Magazine
- "The three-passenger bench rear seat is comfortable for two average adults, but the contoured shape of the middle seat may make three-abreast seating uncomfortable." -- Edmunds
- "Leg room is tight for a vehicle with a generous wheelbase." -- Motor Trend
- "The second-row split-bench seat is wide, but legroom is snug when the front seats are fully extended." -- Kelley Blue Book
The H2 SUT comes standard with eight-way power leather-trimmed seats and a seven-speaker Bose premium sound system with CD player. A rearview camera was added for 2009, as was Bluetooth connectivity.
With its 60/40 split second-row seat folded down, the H2's interior cabin cargo room only measures 30.7-cu. ft. More space, however, is made available through the use of a folding midgate - which opens the cabin's interior to the truck-bed. When open, the H2 SUT's bed measures 72.2-in. Many appreciate the hauling and storage versatility offered by the H2 SUT's midgate.
- "Despite its large size, the interior of the H2 is snug in the areas of rear-seat legroom and cargo space." -- Kelley Blue Book