Honda Civic Hybrid Interior
According to auto journalists, the 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid's cabin is constructed with high-quality materials. They note that the audio system is frustrating to use. The Civic Hybrid has comfortable front seats and ample rear-seat legroom, according to reviewers. Trunk space is low for a compact car.
- "Regardless of what you think about its design, the dash displays everything you need to know clearly and up-front, while the rest of the controls are easy to reach and use. Soft-touch materials on the instrument panel and upper door trim help give the Civic's interior a more upscale feel." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "If you're used to the Honda Civic, you'll feel right at home behind the wheel of Honda's highly efficient Civic Hybrid. Controls are positioned in the same way, the seating position is identical and there are few other changes to let you know you're driving anything other than a standard Civic. For those who aren't familiar with the Civic, this is a good thing, because the Civic's controls, switchgear and equipment are some of the easiest on the market to get used to." -- AutoTrader
- "Even more attention has been lavished on the Civic's interior, which now features a healthy amount of soft-touch trim and upscale plastics." -- Left Lane News
Honda Civic Hybrid Pictures
The Honda Civic Hybrid seats five. Leather upholstery and heated front seats are optional. Test drivers write that the 2015 Civic Hybrid's front seats are comfortable and spacious and that forward visibility is good. They add that the rear seats are supportive and have ample space.
- "The cabin is roomy and spacious, which is unusual for a compact car." -- AutoTrader
- "In the Honda Civic sedan, legroom and headroom for front passengers is competitive, while the rear-seat accommodations are excellent for this class. The rear bench is mounted high enough to provide proper thigh support for adults, and it boasts significantly more real-world legroom than key rivals like the Chevrolet Cruze and Ford Focus." -- Edmunds
- "And right down to the very last mile, the Honda Civic Hybrid's seats remained comfortable and supportive." -- Kelley Blue Book (2012)
Standard features in the 2015 Civic Hybrid include Honda's LaneWatch passenger side blind spot camera, lane departure warning, a rearview camera, forward collision warning, Bluetooth, a USB port, smartphone integration and a six-speaker audio system with a 7-inch touch-screen. Navigation, satellite radio and HD Radio are optional.
According to auto journalists, it is easy to pair an iPhone and use voice commands with the Civic Hybrid's infotainment system. However, they find the audio system frustrating to operate, as there is no physical knob for changing the radio station or song. They also dislike the on-screen volume adjustment, but note that the controls on the steering wheel allow you to bypass the touch-screen volume control.
- "Simply setting a radio station requires you to jockey back and forth between searching and setting. The lack of a tuning knob doesn't help matters here, nor does a rather awkward touch-slide bar for volume. The more intuitive steering-wheel-mounted audio controls help alleviate this gripe." -- Edmunds
- "The 2015 Honda Civic's Display Audio touch-screen system pairs easily with an iPhone, and includes Siri EyesFree, allowing drivers to use their Apple smartphone's voice commands even easier." -- Kelley Blue Book
The 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid has 10.7 cubic feet of trunk space, which is low, even for a compact car. Test drivers are disappointed in the Civic Hybrid's luggage capacity, and point out that in terms of cargo carrying, rivals like the Toyota Prius are more practical.
- "Our only other complaint is that the hybrid battery swallows some trunk room, making it far less practical than the popular Toyota Prius." -- AutoTrader
- "The one thing they didn't fix: the puny trunk." -- Chicago Tribune (2013)
Next Steps: Honda Civic Hybrid
- View the best prices for the 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Honda Civic Hybrid
- Search used Honda Civic Hybrid for sale (21,845 listings)
- See Affordable Small Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals