Honda Fit Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOWRecall Date: 07/29/2014
- Summary: American Honda Motor Co. (Honda) is recalling certain model year 2015 Honda Fit vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014, to June 9, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been assembled with an A-pillar interior cover designed for vehicles without side curtain air bags.
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 6292
- Consequence: The affected vehicles are equipped with side curtain air bags and in the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the side curtain air bags, the incorrect A-pillar interior cover may adversely affect the performance of the side curtain air bags increasing the risk of occupant injury.
- Remedy: Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the A-pillar interior cover and install the correct A-pillar cover, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on September 25, 2014. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. Honda's number for this recall is JF9.
- Dates of Manufacture APR 10, 2014 to JUN 08, 2014
- Manufacturer Recall Number: JF9
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V563000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
The 2015 Honda Fit comes with a three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty.