2008 Honda Pilot Recalls & Reliability
There have been 2 safety recalls issued from NHTSA.
AIR BAGSRecall Date: 05/28/2015
AIR BAGSRecall Date: 03/16/2015
Our reliability score is based on the J.D. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. Power Predicted Reliability rating.
|Feature & Accessory Dependability|
|Body & Interior Dependability|
1These scores come from consumer ratings of their vehicles after three years of ownership.
- Among The Best
- Better Than Most
- About Average
- The Rest
J.D. Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. Power and Associates awards. See JDPower.com for more information on Power Circle Ratings. Your experience may vary.
All information provided by J.D. Power and Associates is proprietary information owned by J.D. Power and Associates and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Reproduction of this information, in whole or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D. Power and Associates, other than printing copies of the J.D. Power and Associates content by site visitors for their personal use. J.D. Power and Associates® is a registered trademark of J.D. Power and Associates.
The 2008 Honda Pilot comes with a three-year/36,000-mile basic warranty. But reviewers generally agree that Honda's reputation for quality is unbeatable.
- "Far from being an old dog no longer in the hunt, the 2008 Honda Pilot still counts solid engineering and an enviable reputation for overall quality and resale value among its strengths. As such, it remains a sensible choice for buyers needing a jack-of-all-trades crossover SUV." -- Edmunds
- "The Pilot is Honda's largest SUV offering and has earned a reputation for reliability, comfort and performance." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "We can forgive its benign handling given the quality, value, and expected reliability." -- Automobile Magazine
- "There's no question about this wagon's laudable balance of utility and comfort, refinement, and power. Toss in Honda's reputation for reliability and resale value, and Pilot is a bona fide Best Buy." -- Consumer Guide
- "As a Honda, it promises quality, durability and reliability." -- Automotive.com
Warranty information last updated: 2/18/09