Hyundai Azera Interior
Automotive journalists praise the 2015 Hyundai Azera’s top-notch interior styling and quality, saying it seems very luxurious. They report that the Azera has plentiful seating space in the front and rear, and like its well-organized, easy-to-use center stack controls.
- "The flowing lines continue inside, where passengers are treated to upscale materials and first-class space at all five seating positions." -- Left Lane News
- "The Azera is sharp and confidently shapely on the outside, while inside, you'll find design-driven functionality and high-quality materials and surfaces. Hyundai has made certain that nothing about the 2015 Azera looks or feels overtly utilitarian." -- Edmunds
- "Even when looking at the base trim, the 2015 Hyundai Azera's passenger cabin pretty much tops its class and even puts pressure on some well-established luxury cars." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "And hey, the whole dashboard looks exceptionally sharp and sophisticated. …" -- AutoTrader (2014)
Hyundai Azera Pictures
The 2015 Azera has seating for five and comes standard with leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats and a power tilt and telescoping steering wheel. A power rear sunshade and manual rear side window sunshades are available. Test drivers note that the Azera has spacious front and rear seating, with plenty of legroom and headroom in the back seat.
- "The ride is quite comfortable, and with ample front- and rear-passenger room and a cavernous trunk, you're all set for long road trips in Hyundai's full-size sedan." -- Edmunds
- "As expected of a full-size sedan, the Azera delivers a posh ride that smooths out bumps, potholes and other road perfections." -- Left Lane News
- "The Azera's back seat (with available seat heaters!) is one of our favorites in any car. Legroom is expansive, the bottom cushion is high and plush like a good easy chair's, and headroom is satisfactory even for tall folks, despite the Azera's sloped rear roofline." -- AutoTrader (2014)
The 2015 Hyundai Azera comes standard with an 8-inch LCD touch-screen display, navigation, a rearview camera, proximity key, a 14-speaker Infinity surround-sound audio system, Bluetooth, a USB port, HD Radio, satellite radio, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, dual-zone automatic climate control and Siri Eyes Free iPhone integration. Available features include a panoramic sunroof, rear parking sensors, lane departure warning and forward collision warning.
Reviewers are impressed with the amount of tech features that come in the Azera. They say the Infinity sound system has excellent sound quality and that the LCD touch screen has sharp graphics. Critics also like that there are buttons and knobs for common audio adjustments, and that the controls are well-organized on the center stack.
- "It offers more convenience and infotainment technologies than any of its competitors. …" -- Kelley Blue Book
- "… the design of the dashboard and the center stack is appealing in its minimalist execution, including the revised layout for the center stack in the 2015 Azera that adds some welcome buttons and knobs for functions (yes, there's even a tuning knob for the radio) that formerly required you to wade through the touchscreen's menus. The large (and now standard) 8-inch touchscreen electronics interface is notable for its crisp graphics, and it incorporates Google POI search, Pandora Internet radio and, for iPhone users, Siri Eyes Free voice controls." -- Edmunds
- "Form has clearly trumped function on Azera's swoopy central control panel, but the various buttons are logically grouped. We suspect owners will acclimate quickly." -- AutoTrader (2014)
- "The Logic 7 system and its eight-inch subwoofer made the most of the rich details of ‘Lush Life’ by Johnny Coltrane and John Hartman. Gotta love the huge, rotating volume-control knob that sits prominently in the center stack." -- Automobile Magazine (2012)
The 2015 Azera has 16.3 cubic feet of trunk space, which is on par for the class. Auto writers think the Azera’s cargo area is big enough to fit large luggage or multiple golf bags, but they say you need to lift luggage rather high to put it in the trunk, which may be unappealing to some.
- "The Hyundai's 16.3-cubic-foot trunk capacity is close to segment-leading, and this trunk will easily swallow large suitcases or several sets of golf clubs." -- Edmunds
- "The trunk, which holds a generous 16.3 cubic feet, is deep and wide but has a fairly high liftover height that older buyers might not appreciate." -- Automobile Magazine (2012)
Next Steps: Hyundai Azera
- View the best prices for the 2015 Hyundai Azera
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Hyundai Azera
- Search used Hyundai Azera for sale (1,171 listings)
- See Affordable Large Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals