2008 Infiniti G35 Review
The G35 sedan offers a pleasing blend of sporty performance, luxury and value.
One of 11 finalists for the 2007 North American Car of the Year Award, a member of Car and Driver's 2007 10 Best List, and the winner of 's 2007 All-Star Award, the 2008 Infiniti G Sedan continues to gather rave reviews from critics and dirty looks from BMW, which finds itself with a strong competitor in the high-end sport sedan market. Available in five trims, the 2008 model carries over relatively unchanged since its redesign in 2007. However, Infiniti did introduce the G37 this year, a restyled, slightly more expensive coupe-version of the G35.
If you're in the market for a sporty upscale midsize car, you should also consider the highly rated.
- "The 2008 Infiniti G35 is comfortable in a commute and fun for sport driving, while its cabin tech options are on the leading edge, offering rich navigation, good music options, and Bluetooth cell phone integration -- CNET
- "No question, the G35 has the laundry list for greatness -- a powerful V-6 packaged in an aero-tuned body with a curve clinging chassis. Ah, but the details. … The G35 scores points for comfort, capable moves, and thrust in surplus, but BMW still builds the best tools for driving." -- Car and Driver
- Clearly, Infiniti has now set its sights on BMW, long touted as the ultimate driving machine. ... For people wanting a sports sedan that's as accommodating of its passengers as it is rewarding for its driver, the new G35 is hard to beat." -- New Car Test Drive
- "If the BMW 3-series is the Goliath of entry-luxury sport sedans -- and who would argue that it is not? -- then the latest Infiniti G35 is the closest thing to a David that BMW's competitors have yet produced." -- Automobile Magazine
- During a Road and Track comparison test featuring the Lexus IS and Acura TL, the 2007 Infiniti G35 Sport came in third place. "The reason the Lexus and Acura beat it is the G took the middle road -- the IS 350 at the performance end of the spectrum and the TL Type-S on the touring end. … Simply put, the G35 is a fine blend of sport and comfort that's ideal for the grand-touring enthusiast who doesn't always enjoy being on the wick." -- Road and Track
Next Steps: Infiniti G35
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Infiniti G35 for sale (5,408 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Infiniti G35
- View Infiniti G35 Photos
- See Upscale Midsize Cars rankings