2009 Infiniti QX56 Interior
This interior review was created when the car was new. Some links may no longer point to an active page.
The interior of the QX56 is improved over earlier versions, but pales in comparion to the rest of the class. Reviewers are pleased, however, with the cabin's spaciousness.
Infiniti QX56 Pictures
The QX56 offers different seating configurations that can sit seven or eight passengers. Standard seating holds seven, with two captain's chairs in the second row. An optional second-row bench seat increases passenger capacity by one.
- "Occupants ride high on wide, supportive seats with ample headroom and legroom." -- Consumer Guide
- "The leather-trimmed front seats are almost plush, nicely bolstered with adjustable inboard armrests, and heated." -- New Car Test Drive
Reviewers are generally pleased with the QX56's interior features and gadgets. The QX56 comes standard with a navigation system.
- "Technology abounds in vehicle systems, as well as convenience and entertainment options." -- CNET
- "Most controls are intuitive and clearly marked, though a few buttons are a stretch for either driver or passenger to easily reach." -- Consumer Guide
The QX56 certainly has space. Whether it's more or less space than its competitors offer appears to be a matter of interpretation.
- "As big as it is, the QX56 has less maximum cargo capacity than an Escalade or Lincoln Navigator, with just over 97 cubic feet of space." -- Edmunds
- "Storage is plentiful, with fixed map pockets in the front and rear doors. The back of the driver's seat boasts a hinged magazine holder. Eight cup holders are provided. A modest amount of hidden storage space resides beneath the cargo floor behind the rear seat." -- Auto Mall USA