Infiniti QX60 Interior
Test drivers agree that the 2015 Infiniti QX60's cabin features quality craftsmanship and high-end materials, including supple leather and upscale wood and metal accents. Reviewers praise the QX60’s spacious cabin and comfortable seats. They note that even the third row is easy to access and can accommodate adults, which are rare compliments for the class. Test drivers like the available Around View monitor system, which provides a comprehensive view and makes the QX60 easy to park. They also appreciate the straightforward climate and audio controls. While some critics note that some competitors have more room for cargo, others think there’s a satisfactory amount of cargo space.
- "Urbane cabin appointments with simple (for the class anyway) controls and a serene driving experience are QX60 highlights." -- Consumer Guide
- "With a rich combination of leather, wood and metal accents, this is a classy Infiniti interior in every respect." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "The JX's cabin is a simple and classy space, with cushy front thrones and the usual barrage of Infiniti-grade supple leather, soft plastics, and textured wood accents." -- Motor Trend (2013)
Infiniti QX60 Pictures
The Infiniti QX60 can seat up to seven people in three rows. Leather upholstery and heated, power-adjustable front seats are standard. Heated second-row outboard seats, cooled front seats and a heated steering wheel are available. Reviewers praise the QX60’s spacious and comfortable cabin, noting that there’s adult-friendly space in all three rows. Test drivers are also impressed with how easy it is to access the third row, even with child safety seats in place.
- "Passenger space is plentiful, with even the third row possessing enough room for adults. The second row can slide forward as far as 5.5 inches to accommodate particularly vertically-gifted third-row occupants." -- Left Lane News
- "There's no shortage of SUVs with seating for seven, but unlike some of the more confined competition, the QX60's leather-lined interior is comfortable for all aboard. Adults can actually fit in the pair of 3rd-row seats, and the second row adjusts fore and aft, making it easy to access the third row. You can even enter the rear-most row with a child safety seat attached in the second row, which is nearly impossible in other luxury 3-row SUVs.” -- Kelley Blue Book
- "And the QX doesn't fake the three-row deal; it's the real thing, with enough space for adults along with a handy second-row seat-folding mechanism that makes third-row access a breeze." -- Edmunds (2014)
The 2015 Infiniti QX60 comes standard with Bluetooth phone connectivity, a USB port, a rearview camera, push-button start, a moonroof and tri-zone automatic climate control. Options include navigation, Bluetooth audio streaming, 13- or 15-speaker Bose stereo systems, blind spot monitoring, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control and Infiniti's Around View monitor, which provides a 360-degree view around the vehicle to ease parking maneuvers.
Automotive writers appreciate the comprehensive view the available Around View camera system provides, and some say the 2015 QX60's climate and stereo settings are easy to adjust since they’re controlled with physical buttons rather than on-screen menus.
- "The infotainment system, which comprises a touchscreen, rotary knob and traditional buttons, is straightforward and easy to use, and numerous nifty options - like an ‘Around View’ camera system that provides a bird's-eye view of surroundings during parking maneuvers - are available." -- Left Lane News
- "… the Infiniti allows all the major climate and audio functions to be accessed via the center stack, meaning you only have to go within the 8-inch center screen for little-used tasks or the navigation system." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "The navigation system features a clear, bright eight-inch screen and simple commands that can be quickly executed without much practice. The Around View Monitor camera system is simply brilliant when backing up; we are convinced there is no better system on the market today." -- Autoblog (2013)
The 2015 Infiniti QX60 offers 15.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row of seats, which can be expanded by folding down the second and third rows. While some reviewers note that the QX60 can't hold as much cargo as some rivals, others are pleased with the available space and convenient fold-flat seats.
- "Although cabin room is generous for passengers, cargo capacity tops out at 76.5 cubic feet with the second and third-row seats folded. That's not a bad number for a luxury crossover, but the Enclave and MDX give you more space." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "Both the 2nd- and 3rd-row seats fold flat to create a fairly expansive cargo area. The load floor is flat but not quite level, though." -- Consumer Guide (2013)