MSRP: $84,500 - $138,000
Invoice: $77,740 - $126,869
MPG: 16 City / 24 Hwy
2015 Jaguar XK Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
TIRES:TEMPORARY/EMERGENCY SPARE TIRERecall Date: 06/30/2014
- Summary: Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 XK (XKR and XKR-S) vehicles manufactured August 24, 2012, to June 10, 2014, and equipped with a 5.0L engine. The tire placard has incorrect information for the spare tire stating "none" for the inflation pressure of the spare wheel. Thus, these vehicles do not comply with the requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims for Passenger Cars."
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 144
- Consequence: If the recommended pressure for the spare tire is not provided, the tire may not be properly inflated which may result in its failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Remedy: Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicles and, as necessary, attach a corrected tire placard label stating the tire size and pressure, free of charge. The recall began on August 29, 2014. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-800-452-4827. Jaguar's number for this recall is J041.
- Dates of Manufacture AUG 23, 2012 to JUN 09, 2014
- Manufacturer Recall Number: J041
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V389000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.