Kia Cadenza Interior
The 2015 Kia Cadenza impresses reviewers with its attractive cabin design and premium materials, including wood and chrome trim. The Cadenza’s seats are pleasant and roomy in both the front and rear, they add. Test drivers say the Kia Cadenza’s infotainment system is easy to use and has a clear display. However, it has one of the smaller cargo holds in the class.
- "The Cadenza's simple, attractive cabin design is garnished with wood-trim and chrome detailing and outfitted with a high level of technology equipment." -- Left Lane News
- "Inside, the materials are classy, giving the rival Toyota Avalon, for example, a real run for its money." -- AutoTrader
- "We like the stylishly straightforward dash, and credit it with a big part of the car's sporty persona." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "The cabin is tasteful and approachable, harmoniously channeling the exterior’s understated feel. Materials and fit and finish in our early production test car were impressive, and the UVO touch-screen infotainment system operated faultlessly and without frustration." -- Car and Driver (2014)
Kia Cadenza Pictures
The Cadenza seats five on standard leather seats. Heated front seats and power-adjustable front seats are also standard. A heated steering wheel, cooled front seats and heated rear seats are available. Reviewers agree that the 2015 Cadenza has comfortable, roomy front and rear seats. However, some critics note that while the Cadenza’s seats are pleasant, they aren’t the most comfortable in the class. A few test drivers also add that it’s easy to find a comfortable driving position, and outward visibility is good.
- "The front seats are comfortable, though not quite best-in-class, and the rear seat is as roomy as you expect from a large sedan." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Settle into the driver's seat of the 2015 Kia Cadenza, and it immediately feels like a trusty companion. Whereas most other large, front-wheel-drive sedans feel, well, large, the Cadenza wraps around you with a driver-centric control panel and attractive, deep-set gauges." -- AutoTrader
- "Comfort is another strong point, regardless of which seat your butt is parked in." -- Autoblog (2014)
- "There's fantastic visibility thanks to the large daylight opening and the traditional sedan profile gives the back seat has great headroom." -- Automobile Magazine (2014)
Standard features in the 2015 Kia Cadenza include a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, a 12-speaker Infinity surround-sound stereo system, Bluetooth, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start and Kia’s UVO infotainment system with navigation and an 8-inch touch screen. Optional features include adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, a surround-view monitor, rear cross traffic alert, a heated steering wheel, a power rear window shade, a panoramic sunroof and adaptive headlights.
Reviewers say the Cadenza comes well-equipped for the class, and they praise the UVO infotainment system for its straightforward operation. Some note that the system is much easier to use than some rivals’ systems, and they like its user-friendly icons and clear display.
- "The Cadenza's main controls are logically laid out -- not always a given in a premium sedan -- and we're thoroughly impressed with the 8-in touchscreen, which follows in the iPad's footsteps with friendly icons and a high-resolution display." -- AutoTrader
- "The Cadenza is a nicely equipped large sedan and it transforms to a credible near-luxury sedan with the optional premium package. …" -- Automobile Magazine (2014)
- “The UVO infotainment system is easier to use than many luxury competitors’." -- Motor Trend (2014)
The 2015 Kia Cadenza has 15.9 cubic feet of trunk space. While that’s one of the smallest trunks in the class, reviewers say the Cadenza has plenty of room for big items like golf bags and luggage. However, a few critics report that interior storage spaces are small.
- "The trunk is large enough to swallow an entire foursome's golf bags. Beyond all that, we really appreciated the Cadenza's overall sense of quality and refinement." -- Kelley Blue Book
- “… the trunk could swallow up a lot of luggage; 15.9 cubic feet, according to Kia." -- CNET (2014)
- "Up front, storage isn't huge with a small glovebox and center console." -- AutoWeek (2014)
Next Steps: Kia Cadenza
- View the best prices for the 2015 Kia Cadenza
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Kia Cadenza
- Search used Kia Cadenza for sale (347 listings)
- See Affordable Large Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals