Kia Soul Interior
According to test drivers, the 2015 Kia Soul has an impressive array of standard and available features, as well as a spacious, upscale cabin that features first-rate materials and a stylish design.
- "In optioned-up form, the Soul also packs a surprising number of comfort and convenience features and a convincingly upscale feel for its class." -- Consumer Guide
- "The 2015 Soul does an admirable job of blending practicality and whimsy. This hatchback's boxy shape and folding rear seats make it surprisingly spacious, while features such as speaker lights that pulsate to the beat are nothing if not different." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "The focus on style continues inside, where a circle-themed design is executed in unusually high-quality materials for the segment." -- Left Lane News
- "With the dash bracketed by speaker towers at either end, sporting piano black trim on the center stack, and sprouting a steering wheel packing more switches than the main server room at Cisco, the new interior is the second-generation Soul's greatest asset. It's slick looking, integrates with any sort of media short of a live symphony orchestra, has simple instrumentation that's easy to scan, there's plenty of flexible room, and it feels like it ought to be in a more expensive car." -- Car and Driver (2014)
Kia Soul Pictures
The 2015 Soul seats five and comes standard with cloth upholstery. Leather seats, a power-adjustable driver’s seat, heated front seats, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel and heated rear seats are available. Test drivers like the Soul’s quiet cabin and spacious seating in the front and rear. They are also impressed that ventilated front seats and heated rear seats are available on a car with such a low base price.
- "How cool is it, then, that the glorious comfort of ventilated front seats is available in the Kia Soul - a car with a sub-$16,000 base price? Sure, the ventilated seats cost extra, but man are they worth it." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "The new Soul is quiet. … There's more legroom up front and a smidge more in back." -- Popular Mechanics (2014)
- "There are now piano-black plastic trim inserts, the seats have improved bolstering and thigh support, and the starter button has been moved down next to the shifter." -- Car and Driver (2014)
Standard features in the 2015 Soul include a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth, satellite radio and USB and auxiliary inputs. Options include Kia’s UVO infotainment system, a rearview camera, an Infinity audio system, HD Radio, navigation with an 8-inch touch screen, proximity key, automatic climate control and a panoramic sunroof.
Test drivers note that the Soul is available with a number of high-tech options. They also report that the available touch-screen audio system responds quickly and has a sharp display.
- "And in now-familiar Kia fashion, numerous other upscale options are available including automatic climate control, a heated steering wheel, a 350-watt Infinity premium audio system and a nifty navigation system with a fast-reacting 8-inch touchscreen." -- Kelley Blue Book (2014)
- "Our hipster will appreciate the super-sharp, Android-based navigation and infotainment display." -- Automobile Magazine (2014)
The 2015 Soul has 24.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 61.3 cubic feet with them folded, which is good for the class. Test drivers like that the Soul offers a large cargo opening and plenty of space behind the rear seats.
- "… the cargo area is sufficient for 24.2 cubic feet of gear - nearly as much as larger, more expensive crossover models." -- Left Lane News
- "The Soul also gains a half-cubic-foot of cargo capacity, but more useful is a 2.4-inch-wider rear hatch opening." -- Edmunds (2014)
Research Prices: 2015 Kia Soul
Over 50,000 car shoppers have purchased a car through the U.S. News Best Price Program. Our pricing beat the national average 86% of the time with shoppers receiving average savings of $3,221 off MSRP across vehicles. See what others paid for the Kia Soul and get upfront pricing to make sure you don't overpay. Learn More »
Next Steps: Kia Soul
- View the best prices for the 2015 Kia Soul
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Kia Soul
- Search used Kia Soul for sale (6,581 listings)
- See Affordable Compact Cars rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals