2010 Lamborghini Gallardo
- Used Lamborghini Gallardo
2010 Lamborghini Gallardo Review
Having undergone an extensive refresh in ’09, the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 remains unchanged -- which is fine by most reviewers who lust over its wild style, insane performance dynamics and first-rate interior accommodations. "Italian passion and German engineering combine to make the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo a wild, yet civilized supercar," says Edmunds. "For those with large enough bank accounts, we are green with envy."
The 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 is an exotic supercar in every sense of the word. Even its long ambiguous acronym sounds out of this world. For the record, LP560-4 stands for its engine's position (Longitudinale Posteriore, or longitudinally-mid mounted), horsepower output (560) and standard four-wheel drivetrain. Sound impressive? It performs impressively too.
According to Lamborghini, the 2010 Gallardo LP560-4 coupe has a top speed of 202 mph and can blast from 0 to 62 mph in just 3.7 seconds. It handles well in twists and turns too. "Inside the low-roofed cabin, the LP560-4's attempt to violate Newton's second law is a comprehensive assault on the senses," writes Motor Trend. "Getting kicked in the ass a split second before being shot from a cannon is probably the closest approximation. The only thing missing is the taste of cordite upon the lips."
And did we mention its looks? Reviewers describe the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 as a neck-snapping head-turner. They should know, as very few were able to escape the endless stares and questions it garnered. Best of all, the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 is even offered in a Spyder (convertible) trim. While it doesn’t feature a retractable hard top, most critics agree that its soft top is of the highest quality.
Other Sports Cars to Consider
If you’re in the market for a high-priced exotic sports car, the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 makes a great choice. However, also consider the similarly-priced 2010 Aston Martin DB9. Shoppers may like that it’s not as flashy as its Lamborghini counterpart. It’s not as powerful or capable as the 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, but with a top speed of 190 mph and the ability to fly from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds, it’s no joke either. The DB9 is a beauty, inside and out.
Shoppers seeking similar power and performance dynamics at a bargain price will like the 485-horsepower 2010 Nissan GT-R. It can hit a top speed of 193 mph and blast from 0 to 60 mph in the low three-second range -- not bad for a car with a base price under $80,000.
Details: 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo
The 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 comes equipped with a standard all-wheel drive system. It's available in both coupe and convertible body styles.
- "If you are an extrovert with a spare $225,000 in your bank account, there are very few reasons not to buy yourself a 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder when it goes on sale this summer." -- Automobile Magazine
- "For now we are content to celebrate Lamborghini's decision to build a truly hard-core exotic and give Ferrari something to worry about, aside from the pretty lime-green paint." -- Road and Track
- "A sleek machine and newest member to the Gallardo (pronounced guy-ar-doe) family, it does something to you. Maybe it's an escape, a fantasy, or just the only opportunity to drive an Italian work of art." -- Detroit News
Next Steps: Lamborghini Gallardo
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Lamborghini Gallardo for sale (140 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Lamborghini Gallardo
- See Exotic Sports Cars rankings