2010 Lamborghini Murcielago
- Used Lamborghini Murcielago
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago Interior
Most reviewers don’t seem to mind that the Murcielago lacks comfort and adequate cargo room. It features upscale materials, superior craftsmanship and is highly customizable -- which appeals to most Lambo shoppers.
- "Though not as flamboyant as the exterior, the interior styling is still befitting a vehicle that commands such a high price of admission." -- Edmunds
The Murcielago provides seating for two, but auto writers are split on how comfortable its seats really are. All, however, agree that its scissor doors make it difficult to enter and exit the cabin.
- "The roomy cockpit features comfortable seating that, unlike that of past Lambos, won't leave you looking for painkillers after a day's drive." -- Edmunds
- "Even if you manage to duck down, negotiate the scissor doors, and fall over the wide sill without making a slapstick fool of yourself, there's the issue of the driving position. You can't see backward. Your head is shoved to the left by the side rail. The seat is shaped like a hard hammock, relying on your personal fat reserves to provide the padding." -- Motor Trend
Lamborghini shoppers can choose from a vast amount of personalization options to make their Murcielagos unique. However, basic, standard equipment includes leather upholstery, a Kenwood CD/MP3 stereo and navigation system.
- "[I]nside, the cabin is set off by what Lamborghini terms 'asymmetrical' leather, with perforated hides on the driver's side, smooth on the passenger's. If desired, the buyer can specify different colors of leather, right to left." -- Road and Track
The Murcielago wasn't engineered for hauling items, so Lamborghini doesn't provide cargo dimensions. AOL Autos, however, reports that it only provides five cubic-feet of cargo space.
No exotic sports car features abundant cargo room, but many do provide more than the Murcielago. Leading the class is the Ferrari California, with 9.2 to 12.7 cubic-feet, depending on the position of its convertible top.