Lexus CT Hybrid Interior
Some reviewers think the 2015 Lexus CT 200h’s interior is constructed with high-quality materials. However, others report that the cabin features some cheaper materials, and that it’s not as nice as what other Lexus vehicles offer. Automotive journalists find that the rear seat is somewhat cramped, and some say that its available infotainment system can be difficult to use.
- "While the 2015 Lexus CT 200h doesn't offer a lot of room to spread out, the intimate surroundings make it impossible to ignore the high-quality materials and features inside." -- Kelley Blue Book
- “One downside of the cabin is a smattering of low-rent materials, a concession to the car's relatively low price." -- Left Lane News
- "If you were expecting the passenger cabin of the 2014 Lexus CT 200h to be done up in the same lavish soft leather and gleaming wood found in the luxury brand's other models, well, you'll be disappointed. That said, the interior does have a classy look and the soft-touch materials -- even the standard premium vinyl upholstery -- are entirely suitable for this class of car." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "We've poked and prodded everything the CT's cabin has to offer, and we can report that the quality of the materials is outstanding for this price point. The crisp electroluminescent gauges exude a similarly premium attitude." -- AutoTrader (2014)
The 2015 Lexus CT Hybrid has seating for five and comes standard with leatherette upholstery and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. Leather upholstery, a four-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat and heated front seats are available. Automotive writers say the front seats are comfortable and supportive, but that there is limited legroom in the back.
- "Inside the CT 200h, Lexus promises a highly-focused driver's environment aimed at creating a ‘sporting driving experience.’ To achieve that, this hybrid features a low driver's seat with increased lateral and lumbar support, a sport-minded, wide grip steering wheel and an instrument cluster housing large, high-visibility, triple dials." -- Left Lane News
- "When you're just cruising, the CT 200h offers a quiet and comfortable around-town experience that's a pleasant departure from the usual hybrid experience, even if it isn't quite as library-silent as other Lexus cars." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Because the CT 200h is a Lexus, it's easy to forget that it's roughly the size of a Ford Focus, with similarly cramped rear quarters. If a 6-footer's behind the wheel, it'll be tough to squeeze an adult in back with any semblance of comfort." -- AutoTrader (2014)
- "The front seats are well bolstered and supportive." -- Edmunds (2014)
The 2015 Lexus CT 200h comes standard with a six-speaker stereo, dual-zone automatic climate control, a moonroof, satellite radio, proximity key, push-button start, a USB port and Bluetooth. Available features include front and rear parking sensors, a rearview camera, a 10-speaker stereo system, adaptive cruise control, Lexus’ Remote Touch infotainment system, navigation, Lexus’ Enform App Suite and Siri Eyes Free mode, which lets you access contacts, get turn-by-turn directions and select music from iTunes with voice commands.
Some auto writers enjoy Lexus’ Remote Touch system, which is operated with a controller that’s similar to a computer mouse. Others think it can be a bit difficult to use, and that the controller diverts too much attention away from the road while driving.
- "The Lexus infotainment system uses a unique mouse-like interface called Remote Touch. Mounted on the center console, a joystick-like control moves a cursor on the screen, providing ‘haptic feedback’ as you mouse over various controls. It's very clever and cool." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "When you opt for the Display Audio or Navigation package, you get the Lexus Remote Touch system, a mouselike device that controls a cursor on a large centrally located screen. Although interacting with this interface is very similar to using a computer mouse, the ultra-sensitive nature of the controller can make it clumsy and distracting to use while driving." -- Edmunds (2014)
The 2015 Lexus CT Hybrid has 14.3 cubic feet of cargo space, as well as a 60/40-split-folding rear seat. While cargo space is good for the class, some critics say it is fairly small for a hatchback. They add that the CT Hybrid’s high cargo floor restricts loading flexibility and that there are few interior storage spaces.
- "Thanks to its practical hatchback configuration, the CT 200h boasts a useful 14.6 cubic feet of cargo space." -- Left Lane News
- "Storage space for small everyday items is limited to a smallish glovebox and front door map pockets. Behind its rear seats, the CT 200h has 14.3 cubic feet of luggage space, which is small by normal hatchback standards." -- Edmunds (2014)
- "The squared-off hatchback body style makes for a useful cargo area, but a high floor, which sits level with the top of the rear bumper, limits the height of objects that will fit." -- Consumer Guide (2013)