Lincoln MKC Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELDRecall Date: 08/05/2014
- Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles manufactured August 20, 2013, to June 6, 2014. The affected vehicles may have visible air bubbles in the windshield glass. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 205, "Glazing Materials."
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 1139
- Consequence: Air bubbles in the windshield could impact the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Remedy: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the windshields for air bubbles, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began in August 2014. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-800-392-3673. Ford's number for this recall is 14C07.
- Dates of Manufacture AUG 19, 2013 to JUN 05, 2014
- Manufacturer Recall Number: 14C07
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V484000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
The 2015 Lincoln MKC comes with a four-year/50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a six-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty.