2008 Lincoln Mark LT Review
While the Mark LT has smooth handling, a striking design and a spacious cabin, its poor fuel economy, uncomfortable backseat, unavailable stability control and lack of side curtain air bags disappoint. Although it's considered a good vehicle overall, it still trails its competitors in the sport utility truck class.
Despite its shortcomings, the 2007 Mark LT was J.D. Power's "Highest Ranked in Large Premium Multi Activity Vehicle Segment in Initial Quality." Though the Mark LT is only available as a SuperCrew Cab, drivers may choose between a 4x2 and 4x4 model, as well as a short or long wheelbase. Like other SUT offerings, the Mark LT has an imposing exterior design and chrome accents, but some find there's not enough difference between it and its platform-mate, Ford's F-150 pickup. The Mark LT also has one of the worst fuel economy ratings in the class.
- "So it's finally come to this: One of America's great luxury marques, once the preferred transport of presidents and plutocrats, is now basically a trim level on an F-150 pickup truck." -- Motor Trend says.
- "As you might imagine, given its size, weight and power, it's a gas guzzler," says Forbes
- "If you want everyone to notice your ride, the Mark LT fills that bill at first glance. It's an enormous hunk of beautifully sculpted body panels and chrome." -- the
Next Steps: Lincoln Mark LT
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Lincoln Mark LT for sale (82 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Lincoln Mark-LT
- View Lincoln Mark LT Photos
- See Full Size Pickup Trucks rankings