Nissan Armada Interior
Auto writers report that the 2015 Nissan Armada is nicely appointed with high-quality materials that some say could be found in more upscale vehicles. Reviewers note that the 2015 Armada’s first- and second-row seats are comfortable, but some write that the third row could use more legroom. Cargo space is below average for the class, but test drivers write that the Nissan Armada has plenty of interior storage spaces for smaller items.
- "Nissan has also kept the big truck fresh with a series of updates throughout its life span, the most notable of which was a major interior overhaul in 2008. It replaced the old, garbage-can quality plastics with rich appointments that wouldn't look out of place in an Infiniti." -- Left Lane News
- "The 2015 Nissan Armada offers an eight-passenger cabin that's attractive and well put together." -- Edmunds
- "That said, the Armada offers a comfortable, attractive and spacious cabin that's both inviting and nicely equipped." -- AutoTrader
Nissan Armada Pictures
The 2015 Nissan Armada seats eight in three rows, and is available with second-row captain’s chairs that reduce seating to seven. Cloth upholstery and power-adjustable front seats come standard, and a heated steering wheel, leather seats and heated front- and second-row seats are available. Automotive journalists agree that the first- and second-row seats are spacious and comfortable. Some say the third row isn’t quite as roomy as rival SUVs’, and is best suited for children.
- "As one would expect from its gargantuan exterior dimensions, the Armada has no shortage of interior acreage. Space in generous for first and second-row passengers, although the third-row is best suited for children." -- Left Lane News
- “From the inside, it looks like an ideal space in which to take a long road trip. Once you start driving, the roughness of the ride may be cause for complaint from passengers." -- AutoTrader
- "Seat comfort for front and second-row passengers is quite good. There's plenty of head- and legroom with either the 40/20/40-split second-row bench or the Platinum model's optional twin captain's chairs (which drop seating capacity to seven). However, the 60/40-split third-row seat is short on legroom compared with the third-row accommodations in other large SUVs." -- Edmunds
- "However, it's still a roomy and comfortable driving experience. There's seating for eight passengers, and the third row is reasonably comfortable for adults." -- Kelley Blue Book
The 2015 Nissan Armada comes standard with an eight-speaker stereo system, Bluetooth phone connectivity, an auxiliary input, a USB port, dual-zone automatic climate control, satellite radio and rear parking sensors. Bluetooth streaming audio, a rearview camera, front parking sensors, an 11-speaker Bose stereo system, a rear-seat entertainment system and a 7-inch touch-screen navigation system with voice recognition are available.
Most auto writers report that the Armada’s interior controls are straightforward and well-organized. However, some complain that some of the audio and climate controls are difficult to reach from the driver’s seat, and that models with the navigation system have too many buttons.
- "The Armada's interior materials and assembly are also up to modern standards." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "Gauges and controls are logically arranged and intuitive, though Platinum models equipped with the navigation system have an overload of buttons." -- Edmunds
- "Large, clearly marked gauges are easy to read. The climate and audio-system controls are simple enough to operate, but some of them are a stretch away for most drivers." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
The 2015 Nissan Armada has 97.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the first row, 56.7 cubic feet behind the second row and 20 cubic feet behind the third row. The Armada is toward the bottom of the class in terms of overall cargo space. However, some reviewers say the Armada has ample interior storage space for small items. A power liftgate is optional.
- "Folding down all those rear seats gives the Armada 97 cubic feet of cargo space. While this number may sound impressive, it's actually much less room than you'll find in the Nissan's rivals." -- Edmunds
- "Terrific interior storage includes bins, pockets, and lots of beverage holders." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
Next Steps: Nissan Armada
- View the best prices for the 2015 Nissan Armada
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Nissan Armada
- Search used Nissan Armada for sale (2,392 listings)
- See Affordable Large SUVs rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals