2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- Used Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid Interior
The automotive press reports that the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid's cabin is very similar to that of the gas-only Pathfinder, which impresses with cabin materials that give the interior a premium look and feel. Reviewers appreciate that the hybrid system's batteries do not cut into and reduce usable interior space, noting that the cargo space is useful.
- "The same can be said for the interior, where everything has been left alone. No complaints here, as our time with the long-term 2013 Pathfinder can attest to." -- Autoblog
- "Nissan managed to cleverly package said batteries beneath the third-row seats, preventing them from impinging on cabin space." -- Left Lane News
Cloth upholstery is standard on the Pathfinder Hybrid. Upper trims offer leather upholstery, heated and ventilated power-adjustable front seats and heated middle-row outboard seats. The Pathfinder Hybrid also comes with an EZ Flex Seating System, which is designed so that you can slide one of the second row seats forward to access the third row even if there is a child safety seat installed. Reviewers write that the Pathfinder Hybrid offers plenty of seating space, but that third row will likely be cramped and uncomfortable for most adults.
- "Flip all the chairs up, and there's room enough for seven to sit in comfort, provided the rearmost passengers are of compact dimensions." -- Left Lane News
Standard features on the Pathfinder Hybrid include tri-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth phone connectivity and a six-speaker stereo with a 7-inch display screen and an auxiliary input. Options include satellite radio, navigation, a 13-speaker Bose stereo system, Bluetooth audio streaming, a rear-seat entertainment system, a rearview camera and Nissan's Around View Monitor, which uses multiple cameras to give the driver a 360-degree view around the vehicle to make it easier to maneuver in close quarters.
The Pathfinder Hybrid offers 16 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row, 47.8 cubic feet behind the second row and 79.8 cubic feet behind the first row. The Pathfinder Hybrid's cargo capacity is a bit less than that of most other three-row midsize SUVs and much less than class leaders like the GMC Acadia. Still, test drivers report that the Pathfinder Hybrid's cargo space is useful and is no different than that of the the non-hybrid Pathfinder.
- "That means that the hybrid retains a useful 79.8 cubic feet of interior real estate with the second and third seats folded flat. …" -- Left Lane News
Next Steps: Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- View the best prices for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- Search used Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid for sale (None listings)
- See Affordable Midsize SUVs rankings