$733 - $2,028
2016 Nissan Quest Overview
Pros & Cons
- High-end, handsome interior
- Small cargo area for the class
- Fewer seats than rivals
Notable for 2016
- No major changes
Nissan Quest Rankings and Research
The 2016 Nissan Quest ranking is based on its score within the Minivans category. Currently the Nissan Quest has a score of 7.8 out of 10 which is based on our evaluation of 38 pieces of research and data elements using various sources.
- #6 in Minivans
2016 Nissan Quest Pictures
2016 Nissan Quest Review
The 2016 Nissan Quest has a luxurious interior, according to reviewers, but it has less cargo room and fewer seats than most competitors.
The 2016 Nissan Quest is equipped with a V6 engine that reviewers say offers ample power. An automatic transmission (CVT) is standard. The Quest earns an EPA-estimated 20/27 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. Many test drivers say the Quest has a soft, comfortable ride. However, some say it has numb steering and is difficult to maneuver in tight spaces.
Auto writers think the 2016 Quest's cabin would be appropriate in an Infiniti luxury vehicle thanks to its high-end materials and handsome design. Test drivers say there's plenty of head- and legroom, and the seats are comfortable for long trips. They add that the low floor height makes it easy to get into the back seats. According to most critics, the Quest's infotainment system is straightforward, and they appreciate the availability of features such as a 360-degree camera system.
Standard features include push-button start, a four-speaker audio system and an auxiliary audio input. An 8-inch touch screen, a Bose audio system, a USB port, Bluetooth, satellite radio, a rear-seat entertainment system, navigation, a dual-panel moonroof, power sliding rear doors, tri-zone automatic climate control, blind spot monitoring and a 360-degree camera system are optional. The Quest's second- and third-row seats can't be removed or folded into the floor, so it has much less cargo room than most rivals.
- "With its luxurious interior and unique exterior styling, the Quest is a nice upgrade from the standard minivan fare, without sacrificing practicality." -- Kelley Blue Book
- "If you're trying to maximize passenger and cargo capacity, however, then the traditional titans in this segment -- the 2015 Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna -- are better choices, because both offer eight-passenger seating and considerably more cargo capacity." -- Edmunds (2015)
- "While it can't quite match the interior space offered by some rivals, the Quest is one of the best-handling rides in its segment, and it certainly isn't stuck in the styling doldrums, either." -- Left Lane News (2015)
- "With innovative styling, an upscale and uniquely arranged interior and lots of clever features, the Quest may be the best minivan choice for those who dread the idea of owning a minivan." -- AutoTrader (2014)
Other Minivans to Consider
The Honda Odyssey impresses reviewers with its agile handling, strong V6 engine and well-built interior. They like the Odyssey's numerous family-friendly interior features and versatile second-row seats. The Odyssey offers much more cargo room than the Quest.
Test drivers say the Chrysler Town & Country's V6 engine delivers ample power. They praise its long list of standard features and useful Stow n' Go seats, which easily fold into the floor.
Details: 2016 Nissan Quest
The 2016 Nissan Quest seats seven in three rows and comes standard with a 3.5-liter V6 engine, a continuously variable transmission and front-wheel drive. There are four trims: S, SV, SL and Platinum. The Quest was last fully redesigned for the 2011 model year and sees few changes for 2016. As a result, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2011 through 2016 model years.
Research Prices: 2016 Nissan Quest
Over 75,000 car shoppers have purchased a car through the U.S. News Best Price Program. Our pricing beat the national average 86% of the time with shoppers receiving average savings of $3,279 off MSRP across vehicles. See what others paid for the Nissan Quest and get upfront pricing to make sure you don't overpay. Learn More »
$733 - $2,028
Next Steps: Nissan Quest
- View the best prices for the 2016 Nissan Quest
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2016 Nissan Quest
- Search used Nissan Quest for sale (1,869 listings)
- See Minivans rankings
- New Car Deals Lease Deals Used Car Deals