Nissan Quest Review
The 2015 Nissan Quest ranks 5 out of 7 Minivans. This ranking is based on our analysis of published reviews and test drives of the Nissan Quest, as well as reliability and safety data.
The 2015 Nissan Quest has fewer standard features and less cargo space than its rivals, but critics appreciate its attractive interior.
Automotive journalists agree that the 2015 Nissan Quest’s V6 engine delivers fast acceleration and plenty of passing power. The 2015 Quest comes standard with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and the Quest gets an EPA-estimated 20/27 mpg city/highway, which is good for the class. Some test drivers think the Quest is nimble for a minivan, but others note that the Honda Odyssey is more agile. They agree that the Quest has strong brakes and a very comfortable ride.
Reviewers like the 2015 Nissan Quest’s eye-catching interior, which they think has first-rate build quality and high-end materials. Auto writers note that the Quest’s seats are comfortable in all three rows, and they appreciate its easy-to-use audio, climate and navigation systems. The Quest has a small cargo area for the class and fewer standard features than its rivals. Standard features in the 2015 Nissan Quest include push-button start, a four-speaker audio system and an auxiliary audio input. Available features include leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, heated front seats, a USB port, Bluetooth, satellite radio, a 13-speaker Bose audio system, a rear-seat entertainment system, navigation, a sunroof, power sliding doors, a power liftgate, blind spot monitoring, tri-zone automatic climate control and Nissan's Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection, which uses multiple cameras to provide a 360-degree view around the Quest and warn when moving obstacles are close by.
- "While it can't quite match the interior space offered by some rivals, the Quest is one of the best-handling rides in its segment, and it certainly isn't stuck in the styling doldrums, either." -- Left Lane News
- "Though overshadowed by the titans from Honda and Toyota, the 2015 Nissan Quest is nonetheless a great choice for a minivan given its smartly designed interior and easy driving demeanor." -- Edmunds
- "A strong engine, inviting interior, and easy controls are what make Quest an appealing minivan. However, fewer comfort and convenience features and less cargo and passenger flexibility than most of its rivals make this Nissan fall a bit short of its class-leading rivals from Chrysler and Honda." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
- "The Quest's design will likely appeal to some, and it will serve the role of people carrier perfectly well. But if hauling cargo is the main mission, other vans perform that task better." -- Popular Mechanics (2011)
Nissan Quest Pictures & Videos
Other Minivans to Consider
The Toyota Sienna has a spacious cargo area for the class, and it has more standard features than the Quest, including a rearview camera, Bluetooth and tri-zone automatic climate control. Reviewers praise its first-rate interior materials, generous passenger space and strong acceleration.
Test drivers write that the Honda Odyssey has exceptional interior build quality and numerous standard and optional features, including a built-in vacuum cleaner. It also gets good fuel economy for the class, and critics note that it is quite agile for a minivan.
Details: 2015 Nissan Quest
The 2015 Nissan Quest seats seven in three rows and comes in S, SV, SL and Platinum trims. Every model comes with a 3.5-liter V6 engine, a continuously variable transmission (CVT) and front-wheel drive. The Quest was last redesigned for the 2011 model year and has seen only minor changes since then. As a result, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2011 through 2015 model years.
Next Steps: Nissan Quest
- View the best prices for the 2015 Nissan Quest
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Nissan Quest
- Search used Nissan Quest for sale (1,845 listings)
- See Minivans rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals