2011 Nissan Sentra Interior
This interior review was created when the car was new. Some links may no longer point to an active page.
The 2011 Nissan Sentra’s interior is pretty nice for an affordable small car. It has comfortable seats, affordably priced optional features, intuitive controls and decent materials.
- "The cabin makes good use of textured surfaces, but most plastics throughout the cabin are hard and unyielding. The few padded surfaces are either wafer thin or too hard to be comfortable for extended periods of time." -- Consumer Guide
- "Inside, the...Sentra carries over Nissan's modern industrial design, with well-placed controls and decent materials. The cabin is spacious, comfortably accommodating taller adults in any seat. Though some may disagree with that look, most will admit the cabin is functional, thanks to well-placed intuitive controls and plentiful storage bins." -- Edmunds
- "Designed for U.S. buyers, the Sentra's nicely finished and well-appointed cabin comes in either beige or charcoal tones with aluminum-look or faux-wood accents." -- Kelley Blue Book
Nissan Sentra Pictures
Reviewers report that the 2011 Sentra has typical seating for an affordable small car. The front seats are comfortable, and the Sentra’s large doors make entering and exiting the car easy. The backseat isn’t as comfy, but two adults will be comfortable during short trips. However, knee space is limited, so adults won’t like riding in the back during long hauls.
- "The cabin is spacious, comfortably accomodating taller adults in any seat." -- Edmunds
- "Sentra offers sufficient headroom and legroom for six-footers. Seat comfort is good, though some occupants will want more lumbar support. The rear seat is only comfortable for short trips with no more than two medium-sized adults aboard. Head clearance is adequate for six-footers, though knee space is cramped even with front seats well forward. Narrow door sills hamper entry and exit." -- Consumer Guide
The base Nissan Sentra doesn’t come with much, but it does have power windows and door locks and air conditioning, which are basics in any car. It also has a steering wheel that tilts, but doesn’t telescope. If you choose any of the upper trims, Nissan adds an auxiliary power outlet, outside temperature display and remote entry.
Nissan offers interior packages. The first is the Convenience Package. It includes remote trunk release, Bluetooth and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The Visual Audio Package includes a sound system and USB port. The Convenience and Visual Audio Packages are only available with the 2.0 S and 2.0 SR trims. There is also a navigation system available.
- "Control layouts are good and main gauges easy to read, but the charcoal-and-orange LCD displays for the fuel and temperature indicators and audio and air conditioning readouts suffer legibility problems." -- Kelley Blue Book
At 13.1 cubic feet, the Nissan Sentra offers a good amount of trunk space. The Sentra also has 60/40 folding rear seats that increase storage space.
- "The divider can be removed which creates class-competitive trunk space. Flip-forward rear seat cushions and fold-flat rear seatbacks create convenient loading deck for bulky items. Good in-cabin storage includes an available portable CD holder that integrates with the headliner behind the sun visor." -- Consumer Guide