Nissan Titan Interior
Test drivers agree that the 2015 Nissan Titan's cabin looks and feels outdated, with a stale design and low-rent materials. Several remark that the Titan seems especially outclassed in upper trims, where rivals have luxurious materials. Front-seat comfort is better in Titan models that have the optional buckets instead of the standard bench seat, reviewers say. The Crew cab configuration is a better choice if you plan to regularly carry rear passengers, but even then, critics don't find the Crew cab's rear seat particularly comfortable.
- "It's cabin, however, has fallen behind the times in terms of material quality and refinement. Low-grade plastics are abundant, and the overall design is dated." -- Left Lane News
- "None of the Titan's interior materials are particularly special, though, and even upper-trim models don't approach the premium ambience you'll experience in rival pickups." -- Edmunds
- "Titan's cabin is let down by sub-par materials. This isn't a big deal on lower-line trim levels, but the upmarket SL's cabin is nowhere near as posh as its high-line domestic-brand rivals." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
Nissan Titan Pictures
The Nissan Titan comes standard with seating for six in both King (extended) and Crew cab configurations and has cloth upholstery. Optional front-seat captain's chairs reduce seating capacity to five. Other seating options include power-adjustable front seats, heated front seats and upgraded cloth or leather upholstery. Some auto journalists comment that the optional front captain's chairs are more comfortable than the standard bench configuration. They note that the King cab's rear seats don't offer much legroom. Others think that Crew cab models have plenty of legroom but say the seat isn't all that comfortable, as it could use more support and is more upright than it should be.
- "The Titan's individual front seats are spacious but firm, and the center console seems overly wide, albeit with plenty of storage space and cubbies." -- Edmunds
- "Higher trims have a pair of leather-covered captain's chairs up front, reducing seating capacity to five, but offering greater comfort." -- Kelley Blue Book (2013)
- "King Cabs have barely acceptable knee space if the front seat's not set far back. Crews have generous legroom. Some testers find the Crew Cab seat too upright and lacking in thigh support. King Cab rear doors open 180 degrees for great access in tight parking spaces." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
The 2015 Nissan Titan comes standard with a six-speaker audio system. Optional features include a rearview camera, the NissanConnect smartphone integration system, Bluetooth, a 10-speaker Rockford Fosgate audio system, a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, rear parking sensors, a power sunroof, satellite radio, a USB port and navigation with a 5.8-inch touch screen.
Some critics find the controls on the center stack hard to reach and read at quick glance. Others note that the navigation system's touch screen operates just OK but isn't as large as those found in rivals.
- "The available touchscreen display, at not quite 6 inches diagonal, works acceptably but seems undersized compared to the ever-larger electronic interfaces available in other vehicles." -- Edmunds
- "Most controls are large, but their markings are indistinct. Some functions require a long reach for driver or front passenger." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
King cab Titans come with a 6.6-foot bed, while Crew cab models are available with a 5.6-foot bed. Nissan is no longer offering a longer bed with the Crew cab Titan. Test drivers remark that the 2015 Titan has lots of small-item storage in the cabin and they appreciate the available Utili-track cargo management system for helping to secure cargo in the bed.
- "Bins and cupholders abound in both cab styles, but the bench seat's center-armrest cubby has a large, cumbersome lid. The Crew Cab's near-flat rear floor and fold-up rear-seat cushions provide outstanding in-cab storage. A locking fender compartment is a nice value-add." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
- "This available feature [Utili-track Cargo Management] endows the Titan's truck bed with two rails and four cleats to help lock cargo in place, a great system to have when you need to tie down and haul uneven loads." -- Kelley Blue Book (2013)
Next Steps: Nissan Titan
- View the best prices for the 2015 Nissan Titan
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Nissan Titan
- Search used Nissan Titan for sale (3,004 listings)
- See Full Size Pickup Trucks rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals