MSRP: $52,600 - $63,800
MPG: 20 City / 30 Hwy
2014 Porsche Cayman Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMRecall Date: 10/16/2013
- Summary: Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2014 Boxster, Boxster S, Cayman, Cayman S and 911 Carrera (S, Cabriolet, S Cabriolet, 4, 4S, 4 Cabriolet, 4s Cabriolet) vehicles manufactured September 2, 2013, through September 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the passenger seats may be equipped with defective wiring harnesses resulting in intermittent contact with the harness plug.
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 81
- Consequence: The intermittent plug may cause the passenger seat frontal and knee airbags may be deactivated. In the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, this may increase the risk of injury to the front passenger.
- Remedy: Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seat free of charge. The recall began on December 11, 2013. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-770-290-3500. Porsche's recall number is AD04.
- Dates of Manufacture SEP 01, 2013 to SEP 22, 2013
- Manufacturer Recall Number: AD04
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V502000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
Next Steps: Porsche Cayman