Ram 1500 Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT PANELRecall Date: 10/16/2013
- Summary: Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 RAM 1500, 2500, and 3500 trucks manufactured July 1, 2013, through August 22, 2013. Randomly, the warning lights in the instrument cluster may fail to illuminate as designed.
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 8370
- Consequence: Inoperative warning lights may not properly warn the driver of vehicle problems, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Remedy: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the instrument cluster software, free of charge. The recall began on November 25, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N59.
- Dates of Manufacture JUN 30, 2013 to AUG 21, 2013
- Manufacturer Recall Number: N59
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V486000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
The 2014 Ram 1500 comes with a three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty and a five-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.