2009 Subaru Impreza Wagon Review
The Impreza Wagon offers good power and sporty performance, but some buyers may be put off by its looks.
Auto reviewers generally find the Subaru Impreza Wagon to be a excellent performer with good power and an impressive all-wheel-drive system, though only a few find it to be a complete package. BusinessWeek says "Imprezas are reliable, versatile, and relatively inexpensive, and they handle well for economy cars." Most reviewers agree and recommend the Impreza wagon for its substance, not its style. Though there are some complaints about the Impreza's transmission and refinement, for the most part reviewers say this is a great choice for people who love to drive, but need the practicality of a wagon.
- "As a compact sedan or hatchback, the regular Impreza holds its own, but we'd recommend taking a close look at its many appealing rivals as well." -- Edmunds
- "You're in for a thrilling drive."
- "Subaru has remade itself into a premium brand and nowhere is that more evident than in its expansive Impreza line of compact cars," --New Car Test Drive.
Next Steps: Subaru Impreza Wagon
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Subaru Impreza Wagon for sale (4,389 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Subaru Impreza-Wagon
- See Wagons rankings