Toyota Camry Hybrid Interior
The Toyota Camry Hybrid gets a revised cabin design for 2015, and a few reviewers say that the base model could still benefit from better cabin materials and a more attractive design. However, others report that the Camry Hybrid’s updated interior feels luxurious for the class, with premium materials and high-quality switchgear that are a noticeable step up from what the 2014 model offers.
- "The base LE trim leaves something to be desired in both materials quality and design, with cheaper-looking soft touch materials, no accent stitching, and fake wood trim that isn't fooling anyone. Go for the SE or XLE and enjoy better materials and better-looking metallic trim." -- Motor Trend
- "It's a similar story inside, as improved materials quality, notably in the center console and door panel areas, boosts the refinement factor. Even the climate control buttons and knobs are larger and imbue a sense of higher quality. The overall effect is that of a more upscale sedan." -- Edmunds
The five-seat 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid comes with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, while optional features include heated front seats, leather upholstery and a power-adjustable passenger seat. Test drivers write that the Camry Hybrid features a quiet and spacious interior, with comfortable seats in both rows. Some also note that visibility is impressive from the driver’s seat.
- "As with past versions, the 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid also boasts comfortable seating front and rear, good outward visibility and a smooth and quiet ride." -- Edmunds
- "In all, it's a nice place to spend time, with ample passenger space, comfortable seats, and very little road or wind noise thanks to extra sound insulation." -- Motor Trend
The 2015 Camry Hybrid comes standard with a rearview camera, push-button start, proximity key, automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, a USB port and Toyota’s Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch screen. Available features include a sunroof, satellite radio, an upgraded Entune system with navigation and smartphone app integration, a JBL audio system, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, forward collision warning and blind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert.
Reviewers agree that Entune responds quickly to selections and stands out as one of the most straightforward infotainment systems on the market. Some also appreciate the Camry Hybrid’s large, clearly labeled climate and audio controls, which are easy to locate and use while driving.
- "The standard Entune audio, information, and (optional) navigation system is simple and intuitive to use, and the touchscreen responds instantly to your inputs." -- Motor Trend
- "Every Camry Hybrid gets a standard 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen interface, which controls the audio system, available smartphone-integrated apps and the optional navigation system. Not many of these modern interfaces are truly user-friendly, but Entune is one of the better and simpler ones available." -- Edmunds
- "Heavily used center console controls, such as audio volume, audio tune and climate control switchgear are oversized round dials (improved for 2015) that are well-spaced on the instrument cluster, making them simple to access without requiring a glance to find their position - plus, the physical knobs are easy to grasp in a moving vehicle. The less frequented auxiliary buttons are also large and very well marked, again easy to use without distraction." -- Autoblog
The Toyota Camry Hybrid has 13.1 cubic feet of trunk space, which is a bit less than the 15.4 cubic feet of space that the gas-only Camry offers, but is still very good for a hybrid sedan. Reviewers note that only the larger portion of the Camry Hybrid’s 60/40-split rear seat folds down if you need to expand the cargo area.
- "With 13.1 cubic feet, the trunk offers respectable capacity for a hybrid sedan (hybrids typically sacrifice some space to their under-floor battery packs). The rear seat is split 60/40, and the passenger side (the larger ‘60’ portion) folds down for added cargo capacity." -- Edmunds
Next Steps: Toyota Camry Hybrid
- View the best prices for the 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Search used Toyota Camry Hybrid for sale (33,782 listings)
- See Affordable Midsize Cars rankings