Toyota Sienna Review
The 2015 Toyota Sienna ranks 2 out of 7 Minivans. This ranking is based on our analysis of published reviews and test drives of the Toyota Sienna, as well as reliability and safety data.
The 2015 Toyota Sienna’s cargo space exceeds that of most minivans, and reviewers like its refreshed cabin that features user-friendly controls and high-end materials.
The V6 engine in the 2015 Toyota Sienna provides powerful acceleration, critics say, but they add that when pushed hard it can be quite loud. A six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive are standard, and in an unusual offering for the class, all-wheel drive is available. At an EPA-estimated 18/25 mpg city/highway, fuel economy for the 2015 Sienna is on par for the class. Automotive journalists report that the 2015 Sienna has composed handling for a minivan, especially if you’re considering the Sienna SE, which features a sport-tuned suspension. The Sienna’s strong brakes and comfortable ride also appeal to critics.
Critics say the 2015 Toyota Sienna's refreshed interior, with premium materials and an attractive design, is among the finest in the class. They report that the dashboard layout includes big, easy-to-use climate controls and a simple touch-screen infotainment system. Test drivers appreciate the second-row seats, which slide forward to make climbing into the roomy, adult-friendly third row easier, or backward to improve legroom for second-row passengers. Standard features include a rearview camera, Bluetooth, a USB port, tri-zone automatic climate control and a touch-screen audio system with a 6.1-inch display. Available features include leather upholstery, a power-folding third-row seat, power-adjustable front seats, heated front seats, a dual-panel moonroof, power-sliding rear doors, a power liftgate, navigation, a 10-speaker JBL audio system, satellite radio, push-button start, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, adaptive cruise control and automatic pre-collision braking. New features for 2015 include a Blu-ray player and Driver Easy Speak, which uses a microphone and the Sienna’s speakers to amplify your voice in the back of the minivan.
- "This mid-cycle refresh includes substantial improvements to the interior's quality, ergonomics and design. Taken together this round of upgrades to the 2015 Toyota Sienna further elevates its position as one of our top-recommended minivans." -- Edmunds
- "Now, the 2015 Toyota Sienna is even more enticing thanks to a revised interior and a host of new features that leave us appreciating the van more than ever. We're still not sure if we'd buy the latest Sienna over the Odyssey, though." -- AutoTrader
- "Up-to-date in terms of infotainment and connectivity, quiet, comfortable, roomy, versatile-the 2015 Sienna has an almost bewildering array of appealing attributes. It's not the class athlete, but, as ever, it's a strong candidate for most likely to succeed." -- Car and Driver
- "As we said before, folks seldom shop for minivans - especially Toyota minivans - in search of something special. They merely want something functional. And they will find a whole lot of function - and a decent driving SE model - in the 2015 Sienna." -- Autoblog
Toyota Sienna Pictures & Videos
Other Minivans to Consider
The Honda Odyssey gets good fuel economy for the class, and test drivers are pleased with its sharp handling. They also appreciate its well-built cabin, which features user-friendly controls.
The Chrysler Town & Country’s fold-flat Stow ‘n Go seats make it easy to expand its cargo area, according to automotive reviewers. They also like the Town & Country’s attractive interior and long list of standard features.
Details: 2015 Toyota Sienna
The 2015 Toyota Sienna seats up to eight people and is available in five trims: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited. A 3.5-liter V6 engine, six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive are standard and all-wheel drive is optional. The Sienna receives a number of updates this year, but it has not been fully redesigned since 2011. As a result, this overview uses applicable research and reviews from the 2011 through 2015 model years.
Next Steps: Toyota Sienna
- View the best prices for the 2015 Toyota Sienna
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Toyota Sienna
- Search used Toyota Sienna for sale (9,313 listings)
- See Minivans rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals