2008 Toyota Sienna Review
The 2008 Toyota Sienna ranks highly because it offers one of the best combinations of power, comfort, and interior space in its class.
Reviewers find that the 2008 Toyota Sienna is a comfortable, safe and reliable minivan with a surprising amount of power off the line and plenty of space for a family and their stuff. Automobile Magazine contends, "The Sienna is great for drivers who require the people- and cargo-toting versatility a minivan offers, yet want a refined, civilized vehicle." For 2008, the Sienna is largely unchanged from 2007.
The Sienna is available in four trim levels: the base CE, as well as the higher-level LE, XLE, and Limited. All but the CE are available with all-wheel drive.
- "If one needs a lot of passenger and cargo room -- and no one would buy a minivan if they didn't -- then the Sienna gets our vote as one terrific family car." -- Forbes
- "With typical Toyota quality the Sienna has all the practicality a soccer mom could want, with cubbies and cup holders everywhere, plenty of power, easy to drive and not bad looking. But no one could refer to its size as 'mini.' Sienna is a large, front-wheel-drive, luxurious 7- or 8-passenger kid hauler, with lots of amenities and a reasonable price." -- The Auto Channel
Next Steps: Toyota Sienna
To get local pricing, enter your zip code: Get Best Price Cancel
- Search used Toyota Sienna for sale (7,639 listings)
- Find low financing rates for the Toyota Sienna
- View Toyota Sienna Photos
- See Minivans rankings