Toyota Sienna Interior
The updated 2015 Toyota Sienna has one of the nicest interiors in the segment, critics say, with an eye-catching design and more premium materials than the 2014 model. The Sienna has one of the largest cargo areas in the class, and its roomy second- and third-row seats and user-friendly audio and climate controls also appeal to auto writers.
- "We think the previous Sienna's cheaper look really hurt the minivan's interior appearance. That's no longer true for 2015 -- and that means the Sienna no longer must play second fiddle to the traditionally nicer Honda Odyssey." -- AutoTrader
- "The materials have been greatly improved, with richer plastics and padded upper door trim. The dash is also padded and covered with stitched simulated leather, while the available wood trim is considerably more convincing and premium in appearance. The result is arguably the nicest interior look and feel in the segment, especially in the sport-themed SE trim and luxury-lined XLE and Limited." -- Edmunds
- "More soft touch materials and satin chrome accents have found their way inside, upping the scale of the fitments appreciably." -- Autoblog
- "And, the upgraded cabin materials make the Sienna's interior a much nicer place to be." -- Consumer Guide
Toyota Sienna Pictures
The 2015 Toyota Sienna seats seven in three rows. An available second-row center seat raises the seating capacity to eight. Available features include upgraded cloth upholstery, leather upholstery, front seats that are power-adjustable and heated and a power-folding third-row seat. Reviewers write that the updated Sienna has a quieter cabin than previous models. The front seats provide a very comfortable seating position and superb outward visibility, according to critics, and the second-row seats slide further forward and back than most competitors’ do, which eases third-row access and provides excellent legroom. Test drivers also say the third-row seats are adult-friendly with ample legroom.
- "First off, all 2015 Siennas are noticeably quieter, thanks to 20 percent more floor insulation and an acoustic-glass windshield on XLE and Limited models." -- Consumer Guide
- "Seating position is darn near perfect, with excellent outward sight lines." -- Autoblog (front seats)
- "Sitting in the Sienna's second and third rows isn't a bad thing, by the way. There's plenty of room back there, including adult-size third-row legroom." -- Car and Driver
- "The Sienna's versatility also remains intact with second-row seats that slide further forward than most of its competitor's setups, making third-row access and storing long cargo items easier. The second row slides further rearward, too, creating an unparalleled amount of sprawl space and comfort for those in Row 2." -- Edmunds
Standard features in the 2015 Toyota Sienna include tri-zone automatic climate control, a rearview camera, a USB port, Bluetooth and Toyota’s Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch screen. Available features include power-sliding rear doors, a power liftgate, a moonroof, a dual-panel moonroof, an upgraded Entune system with a 7-inch touch screen, a 10-speaker JBL audio system, satellite radio, HD Radio, navigation, smartphone app integration, push-button start, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, adaptive cruise control and automatic pre-collision braking. Newly available features for 2015 include a Blu-ray player with a dual-view monitor that can show two separate video sources at the same time, and Driver Easy Speak, which uses a microphone to amplify your voice through the rear speakers so that rear-seat passengers can hear you better.
Test drivers say the 2015 Sienna’s dashboard controls are very well laid out and easy to use, especially the large knobs for the climate control system. Critics also note that Entune’s touch-sensitive buttons are more responsive than those in rival vehicles, and that the upgraded Entune system with a 7-inch touch screen features user-friendly on-screen menus.
- "The entire dashboard has been redesigned, too, in part to accommodate relocating the center stack more than three inches to the left, making it much easier for the driver to access the audio, HVAC, and other secondary control functions. Those functions are logically placed and easily interpreted thanks to more modern aesthetics and the reintroduction of knobs instead of buttons for key functions." -- Car and Driver
- "We also think that the van's controls are arranged in a much more logical fashion, which makes it easier to perform simple tasks, such as changing the climate control settings." -- AutoTrader
- "The standard three-zone climate controls have been moved closer to the driver for easier access, and now feature three large, easy-to-use dials." -- Consumer Guide
- "Unlike the touch-operated buttons included with other electronics interfaces, such as MyFord Touch and Chevrolet MyLink, Entune's buttons respond consistently and are big enough and spaced apart enough to be functional at a glance. The menus and functionality of the touchscreen itself is also quite good and user-friendly, at least in the top-of-the-line unit tested." -- Edmunds
The 2015 Toyota Sienna has 150 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats, 87.1 behind the second-row seats and 39.1 behind the third-row seats, which is more overall space than most minivans offer. Unlike the Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan, the Sienna’s second-row seats don’t fold into the floor, but test drivers say that removing them is easy. They also write that in-cabin storage is excellent, thanks to two large glove compartments and a large center console.
- "There is plenty of room for passengers and cargo in the 2014 Toyota Sienna." -- Kelley Blue Book (2014)
- "Small-items storage is ample, highlighted by two large glove boxes and, on most models, a generously sized center console." -- Consumer Guide (2013)
- "Second-row seats fold and slide all the way forward but still don't fold down into the floor. Removing and carrying them is not hard -- if you can find a place to stow them outside the vehicle, or course." -- Automobile Magazine (2011)
- "As in all minivans and most crossovers, the Sienna's third row folds flat into the floor. It's easier to do than in the Odyssey - ironic, given Honda was one of the pioneers of stow-in-the-floor third rows; on the Sienna Limited, it powers down with the push of a button." -- Cars.com (2011)
Next Steps: Toyota Sienna
- View the best prices for the 2015 Toyota Sienna
- Calculate monthly payment and apply for a loan
- See what others paid for the 2015 Toyota Sienna
- Search used Toyota Sienna for sale (9,313 listings)
- See Minivans rankings
- Find Best Deals: Purchase Deals Lease Deals Used Deals