Volvo S80 Recalls & Reliability
There has been 1 safety recall issued from NHTSA.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMRecall Date: 08/20/2013
- Summary: Volvo is recalling certain model year 2014 S60, S80, XC60 and XC70 vehicles equipped with keyless ignition. In the affected vehicles, the Central Electronic Module (CEM) will not perform as intended. As a result, the front windshield wipers might run continuously when the ignition is on. Also, the turn signals, high beams, and headlight switch might not work.
- Potential Number of Units Affected: 7767
- Consequence: Malfunctioning head lamps and/or turn signals increase the risk of a crash.
- Remedy: Volvo will notify owners, and dealers will upgrade the CEM software, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2013. Owners may contact Volvo at 1-800-458-1552.
- Dates of Manufacture APR 28, 2013 to JUL 18, 2013
- NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V377000
There is no reliability data available for this vehicle.
The 2015 Volvo S80 comes with a four-year/50,000-mile limited warranty.