- 3 business days prior to campaign start
- Please submit all creative assets to Ad Ops.
|Ad Unit||Location||Dimensions (pixels)||File size (max)||3rd-party Rich Media initial file size(max)||3rd-party Rich Media polite file size(max)||3rd-party served(not rich media)|
|Leaderboard||Every page on the site||728x90||39k||39k||61k||Yes|
|Medium Rectangle||Every page on the site||300x250||39k||39k||61k||Yes|
|Vertical Rectangle||Every page on the site||240x400||39k||39k||61k||Yes|
|Sky scraper||Every page on the site||160x600||39k||39k||61k||Yes|
|Sponsorship||Every page on the site||120x20||20k||n\a||n\a||Yes|
|Button||Autos main page only||120x60||20k||n\a||n\a||Yes|
|Half page||Every page on the site||300x600||39k||39k||61k||Yes|
- All ads must contain advertiser's branding.
- We accept GIF, JPEG, flash (swf), rich media and third-party served ads.
- Animation looping is accepted (3x maximum).
- Animation can last no more then 30 seconds.
- Flash frame rate 18 or lower.
- Flash version 8 or lower.
- All 3rd party rich media must come from an approved vendor. Approvals take 3 business days.
- Ads with a white background must have a minimum 1-pixel border to differentiate ad from editorial content.
- Ads that contain sounds must be user initiated as defined by a click or a mouse over / rollover. In either case, play and stop buttons must be clearly defined and easy for a user to select.
- Expanding ads must be user-initiated. User-initiated standard ad units that expand beyond standard ad dimensions on mouse-over must include language that indicates rollover functionality. Ads must have a close button clearly placed in the expanded portion of the ad that allows the user to minimize the ad to its original size and must automatically close when a user moves curser off the ad. (Expanding Leaderboards 728x90 must be able to expand to the top and bottom depending on their location on the page).
- We do not provide pop up or pop under inventory.
- No floating ads accepted at this time.
- U.S. News Ventures (usnews.rankingsandreviews.com) reserves that right to not accept a creative for any reason.